Go Back   HomePokerGames Poker Forum > FORUMS > Introduce Yourself
FAQ Community Calendar

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 06-04-09, 06:06 PM
Beaureguarde Beaureguarde is offline
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 2
Hello

Just wanted to say hi.
I am from Cypress Texas which is roughly very NW Houston. I host a rake free poker game at my house most Saturday nights, unless my wife and I have a dealing job.
Both my wife and I deal at two local card rooms and work for three different casino entertainment companies.
We both like to play poker in casinos and homes. We are also very big into blackjack. Hope to meet some of you in the future.
John
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:27 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.