Go Back   HomePokerGames Poker Forum > FORUMS > Introduce Yourself
FAQ Community Calendar

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 07-26-10, 06:53 AM
stokkrsx stokkrsx is offline
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 1
Hello, I'm new here

Just want to introduce myself. I play mostly NL Holdem. I'm looking for a home game near the Van Nuys area, 91401. I'm friendly, I don't talk trash. I love the game and I just want to continue learning. I play mostly at the Bicycle Casino in Bell Gardens, sometimes Commerce.
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:05 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.