Go Back   HomePokerGames Poker Forum > FORUMS > COMMENTS
FAQ Community Calendar

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #9  
Old 06-04-06, 07:55 PM
TheRaizer657 TheRaizer657 is offline
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 3
Ok here are some of my experiences, make your own observation. I signed up on may 10th with 125 and made 1300 in 3 days(!) then all of a sudden I lost it all. On the following monday, I think the 10th was a wednesday, I was busted down to 75. The sunday after the 10th, I lost with AA 5 times IN A ROW to underpair all in preflop. I then sat with my whole bankroll on two tables, and in 3 hours was up over 600. Im sorry but that in itself is very uncommon. Anyway i decide Im done for the night I close one table and on another table, one that I had opened for 50 and now had 380, i click stand up and it says you cant while involved in a hand. I get dealt qq. Now, i had been getting dead cards almost an hour straight, and I SWEAR i get better cards if I try to leave my seat, consistenly. So I get QQ in the sb, it gets folded to the button who smooth calls(the players name is The Company no less his avatar is some white guy) and I raise to 8, a HUGE raise, to get him off so i can go to sleep. He smooth calls! The flop 242. I pot it and he smooth calls again, the turn brings a queen, i move all in for all my money and he calls, and shows 27OS. There is not a player in the world who will call that raise with 27os. So i have him drawing to one out in the deck, and he fucking hits it on the river for quads?!?!?! Thats not a bad play, he knew it was coming. I have a mind for patterns, and I'm very good at seeing them, and I kid you not, REPEATEDLY i lose big pots when im ahead, in casino play and homegames if Im the favorite moving all in my win percentage is naturally about 60%, online if I have the best hand I win maybe 10% if that. I REPEATEDLY lose the big pots and get my bankroll drained, only to then get some crazy win streak and make tons in an hour or two. Last saturday I won like 300 in like 20 minutes. ANother hand I flopped a set of jacks, and banged all in, I hit a boat and some guy hit runner runner straight flush. Also very often I get the exact same whole cards on multiple tables at once, i mean the exact same cards the exact same time, it happens very often and I would assume that means the system is purposely giving YOU what it wants or is programmed to, I do NOT think the cards are random at all. Just mo. Oh yeah one more thing, I have witnessed bad beat tables, about 2 days ago i was on a table and about 5 times in a row I saw an underpair hit a set and crack an overpair, I got kk and went up agaisnt AA which in a 6 handed game is pretty uncommon, i flopped a set, i had jacks a shortstack had 88 i raise he bangs all in i call he hits a set, i saw kings crack aces again and 99 beat 1010 and had it. Numbers dont lie and neither do I, if you're 20% then you're 20%, for these underpair to keep winning again and again is against the math of poker.-

Last edited by TheRaizer657; 06-04-06 at 08:03 PM.
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:08 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.