Go Back   HomePokerGames Poker Forum > FORUMS > COMMENTS
FAQ Community Calendar

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #11  
Old 07-25-04, 06:00 PM
blair
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Any more actual data on her? I swear I played her about 5 years ago at the Bellagio. Very low-limit; 4-8 and 8-16 tables. She was a distraction, and was noodling her chips nervously, but she wasn't winning all that hard; nor was I. Probably she got busted on the higher limit tables and was building her stake up again, but still on tilt. She's clearly cleaned up both her game and her chip-gags. It'd be fun to go up against her again.
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:45 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.