Go Back   HomePokerGames Poker Forum > FORUMS > COMMENTS
FAQ Community Calendar

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #151  
Old 12-08-04, 06:00 PM
Chad
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
I like his playing on the flop style.
  #152  
Old 12-10-04, 06:00 PM
obadiah3
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Not only is Daniel a great player, he is a true gentleman. I have recieved answers from a couple of emails to him, and he is always thinking of those of us who are small stakes players. I think that he will become one of the greatest of all time.Obie Dixon
  #153  
Old 12-12-04, 06:00 PM
D.Pham
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Haa seems like your arrogance has got the better of you.with you losing the player of the year!!and to think you and Juanda were running a special section on your respective websites and sharing romantic dinners discussing your little POY escapades.David Pham turned up for the tournements on time and displayed a desire,hunger and proffesionalism which puts you to shame.I suggest you dress your little dog "mushu"in his clothes and take him for a walk.Thats all you seem to do these days>
  #154  
Old 12-13-04, 06:00 PM
Phil ACE
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Wway to go i love the way your rocking those hockey jerseys...(if you ever, read this can u put on a HABS jersey lol...i doubt, it considering your from T.O.
  #155  
Old 12-16-04, 06:00 PM
D.Pham
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
I appologise.I take it all back...current chip leader of the wpt tour event playing out of his skin and getting lucky breaks when needed(straight flush!).Should make final table and reclaim POTY or even win tournement!!
  #156  
Old 12-17-04, 06:00 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
congrats on winning POTY
  #157  
Old 12-17-04, 06:00 PM
aquateen
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
someone said he used to date elvelen ng? wow hes got a thing for them asians huh?
  #158  
Old 12-21-04, 06:00 PM
Hey D Pham
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
D Pham. who won the player of the year? oh, thats right, daniel did, by 1000 points. I guess thats what will happen when you come in first place right after you predict you will in the very last tournament of the year, not to mention the 1.8 million he won from it. I guess daniel really is the best huh?
  #159  
Old 12-21-04, 06:00 PM
reply to "Hey D Pham"
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Oh no...not another Negreanu internet groupie!Its a bit scary how many of them he has now.
  #160  
Old 12-23-04, 06:00 PM
Will Code
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
I'd let to say that Mr Negreanu is a credit to poker.Ive only got into poker since watching WPT on challenge (uk tv),and then read your articles in cardplayer which has helped me improve my game.I then discovered your website which has also been really helpful. Mr Negreanu is probably number1 player in the world right now and fully deserves his success,also from reading his journal that he keeps he also seems like a good bloke. Cheers Will
  #161  
Old 12-28-04, 06:00 PM
marius
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
daniel is gonna be a legend in years from now! he plays the best poker on the planet.he shows everybody that poker is not fortune but skill
  #162  
Old 12-28-04, 06:00 PM
sarah
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Annie Duke cheats? Come on... Sounds like the good ol' boys don't like the idea of lettin' a woman into the club...
  #163  
Old 12-28-04, 06:00 PM
hanginace1077
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
I Think He Is And Will Be For Along Time The Best Poker Player In The World. I Think There Are Some People That Can Learn A Few Things From Him. I Hope To Play Against Him Some Day. I Hope To Meet Him Soon. I Think He Is The Best Holdem Player There Is.
  #164  
Old 12-28-04, 06:00 PM
arnie
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Of all the poker players out there, Daniel is the best. I like that he plays psychologically as well as numerically. Just very very impressive. I want to learn his style of play. He's a very good spirited player but he is a fierce competitor. Awesome.
  #165  
Old 12-30-04, 06:00 PM
Eddie
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
He will have more bracelets than Hellmuth, Chan and Doyle before he stops.
  #166  
Old 12-30-04, 06:00 PM
Eddie
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
He is one of the few good things that came out of Canadia
  #167  
Old 01-01-05, 06:00 PM
heigert
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Free speech is a wonderful thing taken advantage of by the ignorant sector of society. Thank you, Daniel, for having a site where we who love you can express our views as well. You make watching poker on tv very positive and entertaining. Not sure what your girlfriend or your mom have to do with it. LOL You are a great player and asset to the game. Would love to hear from you anytime. Anglfish
  #168  
Old 01-03-05, 06:00 PM
iveyfan05
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
daniel is one of the top 5 in poker today,,but even better than that hes the nicest guy ..hot girlfriend , a millionaire, a pokerpro,,,pretty great life congrats daniel
  #169  
Old 01-05-05, 06:00 PM
wolfy14
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
daniel is the best in the game hands down, with winning wsop player of the month and now cardplayer's player of the year is enough to say that he is the man to beat. looking at the wins he's racked up and keeps racking it'll be something to watch as he continues to get better, you the man d.
  #170  
Old 01-05-05, 06:00 PM
cognito20
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
At the moment, the #1 overall tournament poker player in the world, taking all formats into account. Part of that has to do with the fact that he plays in almost -everything-, but he plays -and does well- in almost everything too. One of my favorite players.
  #171  
Old 01-06-05, 06:00 PM
warwick cotterill
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Cognito20 you are wrong.Daniel won POTY playing in less events than anyone else who won the award previously.
  #172  
Old 01-07-05, 06:00 PM
Madam Pyro
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Seriously this guy is a fabulous player and highly entertaining to watch. Loved WSOP 04. Whats the point of dissing his hair and looks? Is that all the negative stuff you can come up with? I'm an 18 year old girl and besides respecting him greatly as a fellow player of the game I reckon he's also a bit of alright As for him being a nerd as some of you say...I certainly hope so cause nerds/geeks etc ROCK.And thats my two cents
  #173  
Old 01-12-05, 06:00 PM
amyjean1110
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
dan you are hot you should call me !!!!! wish you the best. hot hot hot
  #174  
Old 01-12-05, 06:00 PM
JenLeo
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
DN found his girl. Check out his blog, it's terrific. [url]http://www.fullcontactpoker.com/[/url]
  #175  
Old 01-12-05, 06:00 PM
Towle
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Dan is truely a talented player. His reads are precist, he always knows when he has the best hand. Most of the time when Daniel is in a pot, he knows what the other person has right down to the exact card, and if he doesnt know exactly he is extremely close. I hope to meet Daniel one day and I am looking forward to watching Daniel in the 05 world series, World poker tour, and on FSN. Daniel makes it look easy, but those of us who play know its not.
  #176  
Old 01-12-05, 06:00 PM
Towle23
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Daniel made Freddy Deeb look pretty bad at the last heads up battle they had, but then again he does that to most of the players he plays.
  #177  
Old 01-19-05, 06:00 PM
River J
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Awsome Poker Player....the best poker player. The only thing i cant stand is that Leafs Jersey!!!
  #178  
Old 01-24-05, 06:00 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
One of the best poker players, I also really like his personality. He is good for poker, brings style.
  #179  
Old 01-24-05, 06:00 PM
jackpot
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
this guy is shark
  #180  
Old 01-25-05, 06:00 PM
russ
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Great poker player,but I wish he'd just shave his head and not persist with the futile blonde dye,youve got hardly anything left.If your gonna dye it blonde at least transplant something to dye!!
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:02 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.