Go Back   HomePokerGames Poker Forum > FORUMS > COMMENTS
FAQ Community Calendar

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #781  
Old 11-15-09, 03:40 AM
buck22 buck22 is offline
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 117
No, I shove quads because I play bad players. You're right, this is pointless, you dumbasses just bury your head in the sand and call me an affiliate every time, when all im doing is stopping easily lead players from misdirecting their attention on fictional conspiracy stories and instead, improve their games. How many Fulltilt affiliates recommend pokerstars hmmmm? Think Mcfly, Think!

Every arguement on here falls flat on its face every time. Including yours, 'Everything I say can be confirmed.....apart fromt he fact the pro i just made up won't admit to it' lol. Ye, Im bedding Jennifer Aniston but don't ask her cos she'll just denie it.

All you can prove is you lost money at a gambling site, guess what, thats meant to happen.

Last edited by buck22; 11-15-09 at 03:42 AM.
  #782  
Old 11-15-09, 10:51 AM
FTPisAJoke FTPisAJoke is offline
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 3
Quote:
You're right, this is pointless, you dumbasses just bury your head in the sand and call me an affiliate every time
Buck, the reason why you're getting called a shill/ affiliate is that ppl are giving you the benefit of the doubt of not being a complete and utter flake. smack77 wasn't directing his comments at anyone initially; just posting his opinion about FTP on a site built just for that-- personal opinions. Yet for no reason anyone can gather, you just started personally attacking him as if he was insulting your religion-- just as you did with *whatodds* and a few others here. Quite bizarre behavior, considering that now that your chief rival is gone (whatodds), there's no reason for you to hang around here anymore.

So of course smack77 would call you an affiliate. Because someone who would get this angry, this belligerent defending a company he supposedly doesn't work for and has no financial or personal stake in would be a flake otherwise, a person with severe mental and emotional issues. Especially if he's still choosing to hang around long after his rival's left. Rather than call you out for a flake, smack77 decided that you're probably rational after all, but just a shill for FTP.

Not me, though. I personally think you're a flake. But that's just me, though, lol...
  #783  
Old 11-15-09, 01:13 PM
buck22 buck22 is offline
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 117
I post because certain posts on here serve no purpose other than creating paranioa in the online poker community you ignorant shmuck. You'd know this if you even bothered to read my last few posts.

There's a big difference between venting tilt on screwed up bad beats and lying about proving online is rigged. Ones opinion the other slander.

One of the beauties of poker is it chews chumps like you up and spits you out. On behalf of the poker community, thankyou
  #784  
Old 11-15-09, 07:29 PM
eldave1 eldave1 is offline
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 56
What was the inquiry that you made that got you banned???????
  #785  
Old 11-26-09, 03:21 AM
thebrutaltruth thebrutaltruth is offline
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 1
I've been friends with Mike Matusow,and his brother, Scott, (who does not play poker at all, but is disc Jockey, he does podcasts)for a few years now, since 2006. And Mike did confirm to me in private that Full Tilt Poker is, in fact, rigged. They want the tournaments to end as fast as they can, so the people that lose can enter another tournament and thus, give more money to the site. I asked him this once when we were playing at home over a beer, and he was very cocky about all of this. He asked me,"Have you ever had any bad beats there?(FTP)" and I said,"Yeah. Tons of times." He laughed maniacally and then explained the method, which is too long for me to explain here, regarding the way people are destroyed with staff who can see everyone's cards. On top of that, the deal is not random, but rather, controlled by a human, not a cpu, and that is why you will see 3 or 4 people get knocked out by a guy who goes all in with an 8/3 offsuit or something ridiculous like that.
  #786  
Old 11-26-09, 10:13 PM
MySetofBallsbeatsyourJackAce MySetofBallsbeatsyourJackAce is offline
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 5
traffic of 300 lol those were the days

Quote:
Originally Posted by nomo4life
Full Tilt is a great poker engine. It is nice to have the avatars and being able to change the avatar's emotions is a nice little additive in the program along with changing the background. One particular thing that is great on Full Tilt is the ability to rotate your seat at the table. Only downfall right now of the site is the lack of traffic in the mornings (currently there is 300 players online) which makes it difficult to find a game or fill a sit and go tournament. Pros play more often than you believe. Log on at night time and you are bound to see atleast one table occupied by a professional. The cards are fair and the play is very good. Beginners beware because most the players you encounter know what they are doing. Pros on the site that I've seen play or have played with include Andy Bloch, Phil Ivey, Clonie Gowen, Phil Gordon, Howard Lederer, Chris "Jesus" Ferguson, Rafe Furst, and John Juanda. They play at all different stakes, but typically about the $2/$4 range or higher. Hope this helps all of you and convinces you guys to download FTP.

Last edited by HPG ADMIN; 02-14-25 at 02:21 AM.
  #787  
Old 12-01-09, 05:20 AM
no1swimmer no1swimmer is offline
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 2
Buck22 has this set as his home page. Every time someone posts anything negative about FTP he's right there with a counter response. Have you signed up foir emails when there is a post on this page too?

FTP = NOT RANDOM software
  #788  
Old 12-06-09, 10:03 PM
PokerLover PokerLover is offline
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 1
I have been playing on FullTilt for a long time and I believe there is something wrong. The amount of bad beats that I have faced is incredible. I mostly play tournaments. Whenever I have taken out money from the site and the next time deposit some, I will 100% loose all.

Initially I used to not believe that the online poker could be ragged but I have seen bad beats which will never happen in real game.

A simple example I had JJ from Mid Position I raised there was a caller with A7 offsuite he calls. Flop is J,9,A I check he bets I put him all in. The next card is a 9 and then an A. This is only exaple.

I had KK I raised on the button and there was a caller with A5 offsuite. Flop is K,9,9. I check and the guys goes all in the next two runner cards are 9,s so he hit quads with A.

It's like I know when I will be getting the bad beat. It is always in tournaments the person with the lesser number of chips and the best hand will loose to a donkey call.

I am not sure I could be wrong but I have faced so many bad beats that I have to quit. It is better to got to AC and play real game then playing online
  #789  
Old 12-07-09, 12:43 AM
buck22 buck22 is offline
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 117
There is something wrong, poker is a sick game that'll bad beat and cold deck your ass until you donk off the rest of your chips, that's how it gets ya. I've played alot of live and all the same beats happen, jus over a longer period of time.

A couple of years ago I had read all the books and was beating the low limits at pacific poker. I moved to pokerstars and fulltilt and was dumping money like no-ones business. Thats the reason I found this site, cos I was 100% it was rigged. 2 years later and Ive made money on all these sites and I wasted alot of time in between complaining it was rigged instead of addressing the real problems , my game and the rake.

What odds, I think I know why you lost at full tilt. I played a couple of weeks playing 8 tables of NL25 at Ultimate bet(same rake as FT), and after 20k hands I was down $233. Now Im a winning player at .5/1 games and couldnt believe Id lost over 20k hands of .1/.25. I was running pretty bad but the problem was the $549.47 that was raked over these hands. The rake at these low stakes is 11.21 big blinds/100hands, the reason we both lost was probably because playing 8 tables simultaneously whilst grinding a profit of atleast 11BB/100 is near impossible.

As a tip, getting a software that compiles your hands really does help you find what's going wrong with your game, whether it's high rakes or bad beats. Good luck all
  #790  
Old 12-12-09, 02:23 AM
Cable Karter Cable Karter is offline
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 1
I've been playing on UB for a couple of years now. Playing free rolls taught me a lot about patience and the game of poker. After finally winning money I built up a pretty good bankroll. After cashing out, I was never able to win again, even after putting in more and more money. My game was as tight if not better than before, but yet I couldn't get ahead.
Decided to check out Fullt Tilt and Poker Stars. All I can say is that these two sites are just ridiculous. All I had to do was spend a day playing the free money games and freerolls. The winning hands- Straight, Flush, Full House, Straight, Flush, Trips, Quads, Two Pair. Hardly EVER did I see anybody ever win with just one pair, let alone high card. Don't believe me? Don't play- got to the tables and watch. I watched four tables at once on Full Tilt then later Pokerstars. The flops were insane- possible flush, straight, or full boat on every one. I'm not bitter for losing money on these sites- I never put money into these two. I just used my eyes and my brain. Poker is just simply NOT what you're playing on these sites. Yes, I have my doubts about UB these days- but their bad beats are nothing compared to the bad beats I see on FT and PS. Sure, AA can get cracked by a donk calling with 8 4 off and hitting two pair. But man, I see KK with a flop of KQA get busted by staights and flushes ALL THE TIME on FT and PS. It's some hyper charged extreme poker world that people who don't know any better think is like the real thing. So many pots that have several people in them with KILLER hands (that I would love to have in a real game) but there's one winning hand that's just over the top. C'mon, you can't be both stupid and blind, can you? Hands like QQQ are the LOW hands with a straight on top of that and on top is the winning flush? I'm sure that you could prolly win money on these sites if you could figure out WHICH NUTS are the real nuts. But don't think that you're playing real poker. No way, no how. I don't care what anybody posts on here defending those sites. They may not be crooked in the sense that they favor a certain individual over another- but the hands they deal are DEFINATELY meant to suck you into playing them. Seriously, forget bull arguments about how people will eventually lose their money because of blah blah whatever. That's not the point. The point is the crazy hands that are consistantly dealt on ever table. Just open up like three or four tables and once and watch the crazy hands that win. Flush, straight, two pair, straight, straight, straight, three of a kind. Did I just make that up? NO, while I was typing this I had PS loaded and was watching ONE table. Those are the hands that won. At this piont, it's no longer about the probability of your pocket A's being cracked- it's about the probability of the hands they deal being dealt in the first place. As in- there is NO card room in the world that would consistantly deal hands like this. I hope this answers the question a certain individual in this thread keeps asking about PROOF. The proof is your OWN EYES. Don't play, just watch. That's is all the proof anybody who knows anyting about poker should need.

Last edited by Cable Karter; 12-12-09 at 02:26 AM.
  #791  
Old 12-12-09, 09:02 AM
buck22 buck22 is offline
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 117
The world also appears to be flat, but you gotta ask why the ship disappears at the horizon. You're human, and looks can be decieving, you have to rely on intelligence to come up with the most probable answer to your problem, which isn't a rigged RNG.

A more logical answer as to why it always seems to be big hands vs. bigger hands is because players on online are utilising more patience than the piss-head pub player trying to survive 5 minute blinds on 30 hands an hour. Most players wait for atleast 2pair before showing a hand down, and fold the rest, giving the illusion that only 2pair+ hands are being dealt. And this goes double for the major American sites who are renowned for being the toughest games to crack.

On a personal level Cablekarter, you are transitioning from play money and freeroll games to real money to which very few people profit at first. There's a good chance you are either being out-played or you don't have a big enough edge to grind a profit there yet. My advice to you is to take your tight approach to the game and play the small stake SNG's on pokerstars (much as I hate to recommend this site) as the rake is less, the players are looser and more impatient. You'll see plenty of pair showdwons there. Stick with them till you can beat them up without a sweat then move up. Cash games on all the American sites are tight as hell and would leave them till you got a bit more experience in the game.

This isn't meant to be condescending but a key skill that you have to have to become a winning player is to know which games you can beat, and which players have an edge on you. Good luck and keep tweaking your game.
  #792  
Old 01-13-10, 01:11 AM
billytk01 billytk01 is offline
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 35
So I recently came back to full tilt after taking a 4 month break from full tilt.... I wanted to clear my head and calm my frustrations from the continuous horrid beats on full tilt...

So about 2 weeks ago I came back to full tilt with a clear head, open mind and I made a deposit. I started small playing some 90player sng/ $26 buy in... I played about 10 sng in which I placed first twice, placed 2 once, placed 5th and 9th.. I built an initial $100 deposit to over 2k in just 3 days.... I played extremely tight and smart... I thought wow, im playing good, clear headed, making great decisions and laydowns.. My strong pckt pairs were holding up... I was thinking maybe in the past I was reading too much into the bad beats that I had taken and maybe it was some bad plays on my part... I now had a decent bank roll to play some bigger tourneys on full tilt such as the Sunday 750k and Sunday $240 KO tourney, I was ready to repeat my huge 2008 year that I had on full tilt.. but .......... full tilt started to do what full tilt does best... bad beats, suckouts, 1-2 outers, you name it and it happened...

I played the Sunday KO (240 buy in) and I was quickly knocked out when my KK lost to a A3o all in push by the small blind when I was in BB... I thought ok.. first peculiar bad beat.. it happens... lets move on...

Now I enter the Sunday 750k.... I dont play a hand at all in the first hour, and I finally wake up with AcAs UTG.. I make a 4 x bb bet (cuz I know from past play on full tilt that you can not slow play AA or KK, I rather win a small pot then lose a big) everyone folds except the cut off who happens to be the chip leader at the table (and he has me outchipped at more than 3 to 1) so the flop comes 2c,3c,4c.. I bet pot and chip leader calls, turn is 9h, I push all in and immediatley called, river 5h... chip leader tables 46d for the straight to 6... unreal, another suck out loss to a player with more chips...

Like a dumbass, I play some more SNG's and like clock work all my premium pocket prs are cracked by bigger stacks, and ridiculous suckouts continue to pile on.... especially when i am short stacked late in MTT's or sng's.... when i get short stacked and its late in the tourneys I might as well just quit cuz no matter what I play I always get sucked out or counterfetied.. its like clock work and predictable...

so anyway cashed out $400 of the 2k plus bankroll i built up and I am done forever on these rigged sites...

I will wait until the USA legalizes and monitors the sites here in the states...
  #793  
Old 01-14-10, 08:48 PM
clusterfly23 clusterfly23 is offline
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 1
I'm not normally one to point fingers, but in this case my hands are starting to cramp. I've played a lot of cards, tournaments and home games. Vegas and AC. Never have I seen the number of suck outs and bad beats as when playing on Fulltilt. Do I believe its rigged? Absolutely!

Latest example: $42 heads up turbo, 300 chips. After about 10 hands back and forth I finally get a call. My A8 to his A2. Anybody who's ever faced A2 knows what's coming. Duece on the flop. No problem. It happens. I had him covered. 5 hands later, my JJ to his KQ. I hit my set and think I'm home free. Only problem is a 9 came out on the flop as well. You guessed it...river 10. Still, it happens.

I claw my way back from the brink. only takes a couple of blinds when playing 300 chips. I have him again. A10 to A9. only problem is, his A is a spade. 4 spades come out. Another loss, but I had him covered. This time I hurting pretty bad. I manage a couple of blinds and beat him with a pair of QQ.

Now this is where I have a problem. 2 hands later I get dealt AA. What luck to get 2 high pairs that close together. I push all in, he's got me covered, hoping that he's got high cards. I get a call. Great. He turns over 5 7 offsuit. Absolutely no reason for him to call that hand. He was playing decent hands till then, and only had me 325 to 275 in chips. Not like he had me 10 to 1. Flop comes out 9 4 8. I knew what was coming. 6 on the turn.

Now you tell me 4 times in 30-35 hands I had him all in with the best hand. Then I get a ridiculous call and he pulls a miracle straight on a hand he never should've called with a cards that stink more that a 5 day old tuna sandwich when there was no need to go all in with that chip count.

You tell me someone's not controlling that and I say you are full of crap. I've taken some bad beats in my time, but that's the equivalent of kicking you while your down and then seeing the bastard feel up your wife right before driving off in your car and running over your dog in the process.

buck22 can say what he wants, it's friggin' rigged. Throw you money down a wishing well, you'll probably get a better result.
  #794  
Old 01-16-10, 05:12 AM
Cransley69 Cransley69 is offline
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 13
Anyone who has ever played a lot of casino poker knows that what you are saying is correct, Clusterfly.

I have never seen such a non-random site as FTP. I play now at Titan and it's fair, so far as I can see. When you go all in, and you have the best of it, you get rewarded the correct amount of the time. FTP is SO rigged I can predict the outcome of hands (see earlier posts)

There has been talk elsewhere that some of the 'players' are bot accounts, who will suck out on people and extract money from their accounts to the benefit of the site owners. No evidence of that, but there is something seriously fishy with the software. Random dealing? Absolutely not in my experience.
  #795  
Old 02-08-10, 06:19 PM
mikern12 mikern12 is offline
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 3
I have played on this site for the past 3 years and this site is definitely rigged for action and to boost the rake. I have developed my own website just to notify people of the scams that these sites are perpertrating against american citizens and how to fight back. Lets get revenge on these mutha fu******. Goto [url]www.fulltiltisrigged.com[/url] and get the whole scoop.
  #796  
Old 02-08-10, 08:38 PM
buck22 buck22 is offline
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 117
I can't prove Fulltilt ISNT rigged and you can't prove it IS! So why the f*** have you created a site to support UIEGA that would quash American's freedom of choice to play poker online? Not that anyone but a fool would swallow that cretinous drivel you call a site.

Frankly, screw Fulltilt and Stars because one won't give me rakeback and the other closed my account for BS reasons but don't vent your anger at the online poker community's rights when it's these 2 sites that you're angry with.

Reluctantly, I have to defend stars cos I turned $10-$10k there last year which wasn't a heater (had $6k downswing in middle) when only 2 years before I was on these threads swearing they were rigged. Ultimately it was my lack of knowledge at the high rake and IT WAS MY GAME THAT WAS THE PROBLEM!

Now playing Ultimate bet and RedStarPoker(cake) and they freakin rule, same deals and cards as the other sites but with rakeback making all the difference.
  #797  
Old 02-19-10, 12:08 PM
sidney sidney is offline
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 1
I find, and I know everyone else has seen way too many situations where someone who has pocket queens or pocket kings gets beat by a higher pocket pair. Especially near the end of the tournement. I know poker is random but the frequency is way to high and if you look at the at the theoretical odds of this happening and comapre them to the frequency of it actually happening you will see the something is up. I know for a fact that this is one thing everyone has seen and I dont believe anyone who says its not true.
  #798  
Old 02-20-10, 07:22 PM
VA Poker VA Poker is offline
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 76
Quote:
Originally Posted by buck22
I can't prove Fulltilt ISNT rigged and you can't prove it IS! So why the f*** have you created a site to support UIEGA that would quash American's freedom of choice to play poker online? Not that anyone but a fool would swallow that cretinous drivel you call a site.

Frankly, screw Fulltilt and Stars because one won't give me rakeback and the other closed my account for BS reasons but don't vent your anger at the online poker community's rights when it's these 2 sites that you're angry with.

Reluctantly, I have to defend stars cos I turned $10-$10k there last year which wasn't a heater (had $6k downswing in middle) when only 2 years before I was on these threads swearing they were rigged. Ultimately it was my lack of knowledge at the high rake and IT WAS MY GAME THAT WAS THE PROBLEM!

Now playing Ultimate bet and RedStarPoker(cake) and they freakin rule, same deals and cards as the other sites but with rakeback making all the difference.

Buck, I wouldn't get upset about this guys site. Its actually pretty hilarious. This loser actually created a website to chronicle his daily failures. He posts his losing results then proceeds to cry about how its all rigged.

I obv dont think these sites are rigging anything, but at least some people who think its rigged have rational theories about how and why. This guy is one of those who literally thinks it is rigged against him. He's not just saying FTP is setting things up for action hands, he's saying they are setting up hands only against him, never in his favor. He doesn't give a single example where he is the beneficiary of these "action" hands.

Then he says he wanted to try UB out to see if it passed his test of being legit. He said he played there a day and the verdict was in....RIGGED.

This guy is a joke


btw I play on Cake too, what games are you into these days Buck?

Last edited by HPG ADMIN; 02-14-25 at 02:15 AM.
  #799  
Old 02-20-10, 08:46 PM
buck22 buck22 is offline
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 117
HU cash, should be hittin nl100 in few weeks hopefully, you running good?
  #800  
Old 02-24-10, 12:00 AM
VA Poker VA Poker is offline
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 76
I had a pretty sick 2 month downswing at NL100 on Cake, so I've been playing tournaments on PokerStars, doing pretty well. The only cash I'm playing there is the 8 game format. I love that b/c I started in mixed games. I've taken a couple shots at some of the $100 Mtt's that Cake has, but haven't done well in any so far. Good luck, maybe we'll run into each other on Cake sometime.

ps- I'm glad to hear you made it to the other side of your horrible run without switching over to the rigged side lol

Last edited by VA Poker; 02-24-10 at 12:07 AM.
  #801  
Old 02-24-10, 12:17 PM
buck22 buck22 is offline
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 117
Cheers VA, your support helped throught that rough patch. Cereus seems great for MTT's as it's got more fish than PS & FT, blinds increase 12mins instead of standard 10, and blinds start at 5/10 adding an extra level, seems the most skilled based tournys.
Would appreciate it if I could refer you through the rakeback site i use and you get free membership to an awesome training site that helped my HU game no end. Private message me if ur interested.

To fit the thread ill end with ' Fulltilt isn't rigged'
  #802  
Old 02-25-10, 01:52 PM
jaywepp jaywepp is offline
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 19
Well heck, i got the full tilt LUCK today! I haven't played in about six months as it got too ridiculous.

Well today, was bored and figured what the heck... And yes, I did recall that after layoffs in the past that you do tend to win, so figured maybe i'd be on the good side for once.

Sure enough, played a 20 dollar sit and go and took it down. This included me getting more big slicks then i can recall and an early quad 9s that, hit on the flop at that, to set me up against a full house!

Glad to see a new site up that basically points out the rig'd action.... I might do one more before i cash out and it takes all my money =)
  #803  
Old 02-26-10, 07:57 AM
jaywepp jaywepp is offline
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 19
okay nevermind, played a game this morning and flopped an ace high flush... try to string teh guy along a little bit... but two nines hit the board (look at my last post, 9s are the apparent hot cards right now).... I know I'm in trouble, but have to keep playing.

Well turns out guy had pocket 3s and hit his two outer on the river. Gotta love this site. How anyone can defend it, who isn't a paid schill, hasn't played on the site for more then a month.
  #804  
Old 02-26-10, 09:59 AM
buck22 buck22 is offline
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 117
Cake and Cereus
  #805  
Old 02-28-10, 02:02 AM
billytk01 billytk01 is offline
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 35
I was playing some rush poker on full tilt... deposited $60 and ran it up $440 playing conservative, making big lay downs etc... then like a light switch my luck ,ahem.. I mean rng, changed in a heart beat.. I lost set after set to straights, flushes and higher sets... lost 2 prs to river sets and straights.. the funny thing is that all the people and hands I was losing to were usually always on all ins, and im not talking pre-flop shoves.... it got so sickening that i logged off of full tilt when i was dealt kk, thats right I didnt even play the hand, I just closed out full tilt while i still had kk... and you might ask why I did that???? well lets just say that I was zero for about 9 with kk, losing huge pots on river... sickening just sickening.... its so obvious that the cash ring games are so obviously rigged with the programmed downswings... fucking hilarious....
  #806  
Old 02-28-10, 09:40 AM
buck22 buck22 is offline
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 117
But...that's poker isn't it? Luck affected swings and streaks, up and down, but if you play well it balances out in your favour. If you kept winning when ur meant to, winrates would be 120BB/100+ but it's not the case, a good winrate is 6BB/100.

Don't you see the very fact that you ran $60-$440 and then it brought you back in line means it ISN'T rigged, you're not meant to win $420 in a few hours, the odds averaged out, thats all. You'd be damn good to be getting $5/hour at nl50 rush poker.

Im not sticking up for Fulltilt, just sharing my experience of odds, streaks and how to understand them, sick f***ing game but the best in the world.
  #807  
Old 02-28-10, 03:33 PM
billytk01 billytk01 is offline
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 35
buck22,

Im not gonna argue my point... your gonna believe what you want to believe and Im gonna believe what Im gonna believe based on my personal playing history on what i believe is a majorly rigged site..

but just a few things in my observations.. the up and down swings aren't natural on the Full Rigged site... Its amazing that when i go play in Atlantic City for 2 or 3 days at the 5/10nl table i will very rarely see 2 or 3 big made hands at showdown where as on full rigged every other hand is a showdown with multiple made hands.

Also, why is that every single nl table i play at on full rigged there is constant action and limping on every single hand but when i am dealt AA or KK in 7th spot through the cut off everyone constantly folds and there is never any action.... ever.....

tournament play on full rigged is even more comical... Small stacks never have a chance... continually sucked out by the bigger stacks...

oh forget it, im so tired of all the bs I see on full rigged.. obviously if you are doing good on that site than by all means continue playing but I for one can finally say I am done with Full Rigged and its cousin Joker Stars forever....
  #808  
Old 03-01-10, 11:13 AM
buck22 buck22 is offline
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 117
ye screw em, close my account and won't give me rakeback, trash the sites by all means
  #809  
Old 03-02-10, 07:05 AM
Cowman3340 Cowman3340 is offline
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 3
took a couple months off and came back a couple weeks ago playing small sit n gos and finished in the money 9/14 times finishing 1st 5 times and 2nd 3 times 3rd 1 time. I was playing well and surprised that all my hands were holding up. i didnt have a bad beat in any of those games. full tilt was making me happy so i wouldnt withdraw all my money again. and then the bad beats started. have qq flop q33 guy shoves with ak comes k k runner. my AA is all in vs 33 and AJc on flop 3 comes then AJ makes flush and im out of a tournament. open shoves of j10 hit 2 pair to beat my kk it just keeps coming. the donkey plays are rewarded because those players have to redeposit often because of their play but the site has to make them think they have a chance so it gives them some wins to keep them playing. sick
  #810  
Old 03-07-10, 04:32 AM
buck22 buck22 is offline
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 117
Found a great post on twoplustwo from 'Lego05' that puts quite a hole in the 'rigging the cards for action' debate, here it is:



Rake is capped ... usually rake is like 5% with a max of like $3. Say we're playing with $100 stacks at a .5/$1 table. Each player puts in $30 so a pot of $60. 5% of $60 is $3 so $3 is the rake but that's it ... rake is now maxxed out. Each player has $70 left but if each player puts that $70 in the pot no new rake is collected on that $140 ... still just $3 rake.

So pot stays at $60 site collects $3 rake and game continues and more rake is collected ....... players go all-in for last $70 dollars and site collects $3 rake and one player loses all money and game is over and no more rake is collected.

If you were the site which would you prefer?




As you can see for poker sites to maximize their profits they need players to have money and keep playing. For them to maximize profits they want lots of medium sized pots and lots of split pots and would most likely rather err from medium sized pots toward smaller pots rather than larger pots so players don't get wiped out and the games can keep going and they can keep collecting.

Yet for some reason nearly every single rigged theory has the idea that sites give setup hands or cause huge beats or something with the goal toward inflating the size of the pot. In reality making the pots bigger is not what the sites want to do ... it is near the opposite of what they want to do.


If I decided to rig a poker site to increase rake at that site I would rig it to create as many medium sized pots as I could (TPWK hands vs. TPGK or some second pairs) and I would err toward smaller pots ..... I would also rig for a lot of split pots as that is pure gold ..... the site collects all the rake and each player gets their money back (minus the rake of course) and they keep playing with basically the same amount they had before.
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:50 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.