|
#391
|
|||
|
|||
|
Well, I haven't posted in a while, but then again I haven't played in a long time either, but I can see nothing has changed. Online poker sites are still giving, the big F.U., to solid players and letting the fish and donks suck out on a regular basis.
I went to the closest casino this past weekend (for my birthday, which was actually yesterday Happy B-Day to me LOL) Anyway, my "hometown" casino is Turning Stone, in Verona NY. I get there at about 9:30AM and jump right into a $100NL table. Now, unlike Ant8472, who mentioned his confidence was up from winning live, my confidence was a bit shaky from the constant bad beats on line. My 3rd hand in I'm dealt JJ. I'm almost scared to play this, and I actually played it bad. I just called a min raise, in the small blind. The BB also called so there were 3 of us in the pot. I'm waiting to see an AK10 flop with a flush draw, or something to that effect. Nope, In real life poker, the flop comes 28J rainbow. I check. It's checked to the initial raiser who then bets the pot (which was about $11) I call, everyone else folds. Turn brings a K. I check again, he goes all in for his last $40 or so, and I immediately call. He flips over AK. So I'm feeling good at this point. There were many hands I played to this outcome. I had AQ vs someones AJ. An ace hit the board, and my AQ held up. I had KQd one hand, flopped the nut straight, had somebody call every one of my bets, on her flush draw that she never made. My 10's held up against 8's. My KK held up vs QQ. My KK held up against AQ etc etc etc. The ONLY bad beat I remember taking (and this really isn't a bad beat per say) was I had flopped a set of 3's on a 237 flop. I bet and got reraised by a short stack (who put in his last $15 or so) He had 99. The river brought a 9. So although I did have the best hand on the flop, the best hand, won for all intents and purposes. By the time I left the table, at around 4:00pm (because I was starving LOL) I was up around $450. It's simply amazing how I can play, in a live game for about 6 hours and leave with a profit of over $350 or so, but I can play online for 6 hours (at the same limit) and, even when I'm winning, still only break even, because there is ALWAYS ONE hand that brings all of your profits down. And anyone who plays online, on a regular basis, knows what I'm talking about. I left Turning Stone Casino with $948 around 1AM in the morning, I stepped up to the table with $90. I lost some money in blackjack, as well as, Carribean Stud (what a bullshit game that is LOL) But anyway, I bet I won over $1,000 on the day. Granted, that's because I had a good day. That's the most I've ever won there on the poker tables. But it just proved to me, that although I don't vary my style much from online poker, to live poker, there is a HUGE difference in the outcome. SCREW ONLINE POKER! |
|
#392
|
|||
|
|||
|
Great to hear your story bad_dog!!! Your story albeit a one time anecdotal situaion in lvie poker is EXACTLY why THERE IS NO DOUBT that F-Rigged-Tilt has juiced it's RNG for purposes of rakes and who knows what other ulterior motives. I am right now looking to start a game in Chicago and also loooking for games as well as planning on spending some time a nearby Indiana casino to play. Only problem is I am not sure they have NL. It might be limit. But tha't ok. I play well enough that I believe I can take down that game as well (to paraphrase a line from Rounders- LOL). I also agree wtih your initial trepidation when you first sat down. I expect to feel that same way when I play more live games (after not playing much live in many many months) until I "withdraw" from this online poker scam dealing crap! Then if I get a bad beat or get outdrawn from time to time (which I expect) I will say "good hand, bravo" and move on to the next one!
Last edited by nitemare6; 07-23-08 at 06:29 PM. |
|
#393
|
|||
|
|||
|
Well done bad_dog76. Its a good feeling to play correct poker and be paid off for it isn't it?
My confidence in returning to online poker after having profited at the casino was only short lived though. A couple of bad beats had me ripping at my hair and freezing up on AA or KK. My profits at the casino continue. My ROI is up around 170%. I have not played online in over a week and it has been over 3 weeks since I played on Full Rigged Poker. |
|
#394
|
|||
|
|||
|
Im guessing from the recent lack of posts you guys, like me have finally boycotted this joke of a site. Any suggestions from experience a good site to put my money into, a site that are happy to collect just the rake and do not resort to legalized extortion?
|
|
#395
|
|||
|
|||
|
Full Tilt
I've completely stopped playing on FT; still play on Poker Stars a little, but I don't take it very seriously. Most of the sit n gos on there are still full of recreational players looking to play 9 out of every 10 hands. I have found that the cash games in the morning tend to be pretty stable.
mike |
|
#396
|
|||
|
|||
|
I still go on there maybe once a week for a donkament freeroll or for a play money game. No reason other than boredom. I play on PokerStars almost every day and really enjoy it. I find the SNGs are all over the spectrum - sometimes you get a really fast table of bad LAGs (like mrkromer said), and other times you can get a table of tighties. Much better environment to get experience in an all-round strategy. The key difference is that you feel like your decisions somewhat impact (positively or negatively) the outcome. Strategy is a factor. The players are friendly and sportsmanlike.
I don't even know why I lurk back to FT at all - it's not fun and it's still the same thing every time. Card dead for extended periods, then get a bad beat when a hand finally does come. The last game I played I was getting nothing for about 25 hands (as usual), watching 3 overs come on the flop every time, etc. Blinds are going up and eating away at me, and finally picked up something resembling a playable hand - 7-8s - which looked like a monster to me at that point. I made a sizeable raise (4xBB), figuring I could pick up the blinds and even if I get called it's not so bad. Everyone folds, but the BB goes over the top all-in. I just throw up my hands and give up because it's not even fun at this point. I call. I know I'm behind, but 7-8s is never really in horrible shape against just about anything. Guy flips over K-Jo. I mean, seriously. So I'm only a 60:40 dog. Of course, being FT, I get there. Guy immediately starts to claim that he knew I had nothing (uh huh, I haven't seen or contested a flop for 25 hands, all of a sudden I come in with a raise, it's obvious I have nothing - right), and berate me for putting my entire stack on the line with "rags". On FT, a SNG is basically a BINGO game where the luckiest donkey wins. If you choose not to sink to their level, you will get blinded out and/or sucked out on because you have no chips. I've also tried PokerTime and AbsolutePoker. I don't like the software quite as much, but the feel (as far as the players and the way the cards come) is about the same as PokerStars. FT seems like an exception - kind of the butthole of the online poker world. |
|
#397
|
|||
|
|||
|
Hey folks....
Brand new here so first off, I appreciate the opportunity to spew a little venom. Based on some of the posts, it comes as no surprise that I've written those bastards at FTP off for the final time. I have quit a handful of times over the years but honestly, this is it....just how many damn times can a self respecting person have his pants pulled down by those blood-sucking crooks? If I hear one of the support twits use the term "variance" again, I'm gonna lose it. Four years off and on of playing there and variance has nothing to f'ing do with it. I'm a decent card player....and I go broke there all the time. Please let me hear some more stories, so I know it's just not me that gets money in good on most occasions only to see it sucked right up by yet another two outer or a rivered flush to crush a flopped straight. I am by no means a techy guy so I can't really tell you any theories on how the "random" card generators work but all I know is that they encourage conflict. I'm assuming it would be incredibly simple to have the card dealer generate flops that will cause clashes based on the hands already out there. And then idiots like me get mad and reload....so them saying there's no reason to rig things is BS. I've tried everything....tight as hell, real loose (like the f'ers that beat me all the time) but none of it works. So I said f--k it. I'm done. I will NEVER give another dime to that company. I've often said I don't know how they sleep at night there. But I do know that I'll sleep better knowing I will never pump cash into that site again. here's to more live games. Cheers.... |
|
#398
|
|||
|
|||
|
Full Tilt
Lol, it definitely is crazy online. A good friend of mine who logs a LOT of online hours recently told me that he would feel about as comfortable buying a few hundred lottery tickets and taking his chances there.
mike |
|
#399
|
|||
|
|||
|
I've been playing on FTP for about 4 - 5 months now, and up n' till the last few weeks I had been playing solid poker, trying to build a BR and so on, succeeding also. The last few weeks have been brutal, to say the least. Eg -- I hold 88, flop a set and my opponent has A10, the board is dry only with a Q on the flop. Money goes in and he hits runner runner K J (or J K cant remember) which i believe has a chance of 3% of happening? Soon after that I really do try not to tilt, but i get all my money in with a 90% chance to win, and again I lose. It accumilated to about 13 times in the last few weeks where I've been 91%+ chance to win and lost. I'm not one to judge, but surely mathematically speaking, the odds of winning just arent holding up as they should be? Correct me if I'm wrong, or if I've made a mistake. Another example (heads up) I hold Q 9 clubs, my opponent holds K10, I raise he calls, I flop an open ended, he bets I call, he hits a K (but giving me the straight). The board is now 10 J 5 K, money goes in and he spikes another K on the river for the boat. That basically was the end of me playing for money and I'll think hard about redepositing after I took out what was a very small profit in the end. I am yet to play live but I'm sorely tempted to give it a go and see how the cards fall. Good luck all, take care.
|
|
#400
|
|||
|
|||
|
Completely agree with you all. I consider myself to be a very good poker player, i have won several big tourneys and can bring home 2 to 3 times home what i buy in for cash at a casino....YET....
I am consistently sucked out on from this site. Nothing ever holds up like it does at the casino its amazing. Ill give a couple examples from this mornings play, 259 flop rainbow,i hold 99, i had 3x preflop with one caller, i pot size and get called on flop, turn is a J, i pot size again, DONKEY pushes all in, i have him cover but still half my stack is in the pot... He turns over K2....yea K effing 2....and the river ....2. Another donk gets rewarded for playing like a jackass. This happens to me frequently, AA vs JJ and he flops 4 of a kind.... I have 100's maybe thousands of hours logged on that site and I am 100% convinced that something is not right. I am only still playing because i made alot of $ on the 750k sunday tournaments...If and WHEN that runs out i am swearing off online...ashame too because it could be great practice when i cant make it to the casino....... Any one have any success with other online poker sites? |
|
#401
|
|||
|
|||
|
The site is juiced/rigged!!! I can't believe anyone has any doubts about it still. All the BS propaganda they dish out about how we see more hands online and BLAH BLAH BLAH --- confuses some people. But remember since we see more hands online then we should also see more of a distribution of crap hands or non-monsters; i.e. K high or 10 high or a pair of 4s or Js winning the pot, etc.! You know how many times I have had Qs busted by crap starting hands of donks who stay in the pot, and get "lucky". This site is a joke. I would not blink if I haeard a few years from now an expose on this site and others about how they had players on the tables who were in conspiracy to steal monies from other legitimate players and could either see others' cards or were able to manipulate the RNG. Not saying it is happening buy I am just saying I would not be surprised to hear it someday like we hear about other corruption and fraud in the news years after it occurs.
Last edited by nitemare6; 07-31-08 at 06:21 PM. |
|
#402
|
|||
|
|||
|
THIS FLOP SUMS UP FULL TILT PERFECTLY.
On the Bubble in a 120 player tournament: I have A8, button raises, gets one caller, I fold. The flop is A K 8. button goes all in, the other guy calls all in. The button has AK!!!!!. The other guy also has A8!!!! So if I had of called the all in, there would have been 3 of us with 2 pair on the flop and tell me who would have folded that???? The Ace that hit on the flop was a 1 outer. This is just a typical full tilt 'setup action hand' which occurs ALL THE TIME. Yeh, sure, this site is random....... |
|
#403
|
|||
|
|||
|
gonna start playing at Harrah's Horseshoe in Indiana. Will report back with comparisons to Full-Rigged-Tilt !
|
|
#404
|
|||
|
|||
|
I think I'm going to have to make a habit of running up to Turning Stone one every week.
I went up there yesterday and played in a $75 buy-in tourney (You also have the option to get an extra 500 chips for $15. And everyone does that seeing as you only start with 1500) Anyway, I sit down, and I get off to a slow start. Card dead and I lost one hand where I had KJ to a guy with KQ. Not a big deal. I got hot after a bit and again, it seemed like almost everytime I had the best hand it held up. I lost a couple of coin flips here and there, but still, that's going to happen. I finished 4th and walked off with $835. So I went down to the $100NL tables and played for a few hours. Didn't make much but I didn't lose any either. Today I played for another 5 or 6 hours at the $100NL table and walked away with just over $500. The last 2 times I've been to Turning Stone, I won just over $2000. I can honestly say I have NEVER come close to winning that online, and I've played online far more than live. Granted I play lower stakes on line but still. I think the most I ever cashed out was about $220 from Party Poker years ago. And then of course I couldn't catch anything afterward. Online poker sucks. I HATE it, and I can honestly say after my last two trips to the casino I will NEVER play online poker again. I've proven to myself (despite what online advocates say) that I am a winning player. I'd rather see the cards come from the top of the deck, look at my opponents reactions to the cards hitting the board, and being able to see the dealer. I may lose money the next time I play in a live game, but at least I know it's honest and I'm not relying on some "Random" number generator, that's anything but random. |
|
#405
|
|||
|
|||
|
I've continued to play once a week at Star City Casino in Sydney and I continue doing quite nicely with an ROI of about 170%. There are some bad beats at the casino, sure, but not as regularly and I also give out about the same amount of bad beats.
I played on Full Tilt this weekend and got bad beated out of 5 tournaments I played in. The majority of the time I go into a showdown with the best of it, but lose the majority of showdowns. My opponent always seem to catch their cards. |
|
#406
|
|||
|
|||
|
Hey ant8472 i didnt know you were from Sydney. I played at Star City about 2 months ago on the $1/$2 table 9 player and I went all in (about 2am - ready to sleep!) $80 with AJ suited. It was almost a family pot with 5 players in it and my jack hit on the flop and held up all the way for a nice collect. Sure one pair is not a strong hand but like someone on here alrady said we should see the weak hands hold up just as much as the monster ones do, which doesnt happen on full tilt. In my opinion that is the major difference between brick and mortar poker and online bingo poker.
|
|
#407
|
|||
|
|||
|
It is just unbelievable. And every update they do it becomes even more outrageous.
Hand that is behind goes ahead 70% of the time. There is just no denying it. |
|
#408
|
|||
|
|||
|
Hey all, i've been playing this joke of a site for a few years now (fake money though - originaly i had problems depositing then i saw what it was like) and was refered to sites like this 1. I have been watching these posts and laughing to myself at other peoples beat stories thinking that's EXACTLY my experience of this site. Its always the hotseat system on the tables in that some people will be able to always win and some will always lose on either the sngs or the ring games and its at the sites descression as to who it chosses (often lose players with big stacks get more than there fair share of the turn in the hot seat though). I have noticed that the designers have rigged the programming in a cunning way to so as not to make it overly suspicious though. I estimate that about 75% of a hands the average player recieves have true odd on them. However, it is the 25% of hands that are rigged like clockwork that decide if you have a winning or losing session. The most rediculous part of this site is the part of the programing that increases your opponants chances of hitting between about 5 fold because you have a big hand (top set, top 2p, the nut strait or flush, ect). Also in the specific example of a 3 handed post flop pot the hand that would conventionaly be the least likely to win is the most likely to win on this site. This kind of example illistrates the point clearly: I had 86o and folded to a raise pre flop. flop comes 723 with 2 suited cards (none of mine). it gets raises and there is a caller heads up at this point. Turn 4. river 5 with no possible flush to give me the runner runner nuts had i played. The original raiser ended up having 77 for top set and the caller had 45 for the draw. note that had i played i was the least likely to win and yet would have - a routine phenomenon on this site. Btw i have taken to playing at the cassino here and have noticed that alhough similarities exist the is a vast difference in the amount of suck outs that happen online vs live. To summarise: this site is a joke and should be treated as such.
|
|
#409
|
|||
|
|||
|
I don't know if this will help anyone, but about a month or so ago I put a nother 50 bucks in on a night where i was really bored. I've basically made it a rule that I play no more then 2 games a night. And usually, if I money in the first, I don't even bother with a second.
I'm also limiting my games to ten dollar ones. Sure, you deal with more donks, but it seems to make it more enjoyable. I actually got a new laptop and broke my rule the other night, I went all the way down to 130 before rallying back over 200. I still am torn a bit to if I think the sight is rigged. I know its not as it should be, but part of me believes its because there is no such thing as a random card/number generator. Patterns always emerge. I don't know if this is Full Tilt is actively rigging, but it is flawed and nowhere near the real game. The other night I kept getting A and Mid Card.... Flop twice came 2 aces and whatever. Now the odds of someone else having an ace are pretty rare, but every time someone not only had an ace, they hit their other card for a full house. |
|
#410
|
|||
|
|||
|
I was beginning to think along the same lines jaywepp. Maybe Full Tilt isnt rigging the deal, maybe there is no such thing as a true random number generator and what they are using is "close enough'. Close enough is good enough, right? If you read every post about every site on here there are plenty of people claiming that each site is rigged. Is every site risking their reputations by rigging the deal the EXACT same way as each other? Or is it just a conincidence because there is no such thing as a true RNG? I dont know what is more damaging to the reputation of full tilt or any online poker, a rigged rng or the fact that there is no such thing as a truly random number generator? Maybe Full Tilt isnt rigged, maybe the whole concept of online poker is flawed? Perhaps the US government know something we dont and that is why they do not classify it as a game of skill and have put such harsh restrictions on it?
Last edited by simo1981; 08-07-08 at 07:50 PM. |
|
#411
|
|||
|
|||
|
played a tournament with 2700 players. So I am 88 of 230 and dealt 6s. Short stack is all in PF. BB = 1000Flop is 6 and Jc 8c with the all in and one donk left (who had been making terrible calls all day and sucking out cards from full rigged's RNG). So the turn is a club. 3 clubs on board. I bet all in (8000) and donk with 17000 chip stack calls. In other words he risks 1/2 his chips. He has a Kc and low kicker. FOUR clubs with ONE card to come and he calls my all in bet. Of coruse if the board pairs he is toast so some of his clubs are not even in play. GUESS WHAT THE Fking RIVER CARD WAS?! Yep FULL RIGGEd delivers the low probability river card. Yep he gets a 4th club on the board to win with Kc/4! It's not even fun to play on FriggedT. This was the first game in about 3 weeks and it was a freeroll tournament for a DVD. But the point is you can't play real poker or improve your game on this rigged donk site. I knew soon as the thrid club came out and we showed the cards this retard would suck out his LONG shot.
|
|
#412
|
|||
|
|||
|
Fuck!!!! Is just sick.
Went to play for 5 minutes. 2nd hand I have pocket Ks. Lot of betting and guy w 10 10 catches 10 on river. 2 hands later - have AK - A on flop - guy w QQ keeps calling and catches Q on river. Next hand!!! have QQ and guy w 7 9 catches gut shot on river. |
|
#413
|
|||
|
|||
|
I was working at the computer earlier today and decided to play a $1 tournament. 800 players and the I am dealt 4h5s at about the 12th hand. Three players see the flop which is 6s 7s 3h . Yep I flopped a straight. So how to I get paid for this hand. BB bets pot and I just call. Guy to my left calls. Turn is 6h. one player bets minimum and I raise to 900 chips and get a re-raise from player to my left, and I re-raise all in. He calls with Kh8h. So after the flop he had a 7% chance and he "improves" to 18% to beat my flopped straight on the river. Anyone have a guess what the f-uck this scam poker site dealt this donk on the river??!! Yep he gets the miracle 10 hearts and I am knocked out of tournament. This is the last hand I will ever play on this donk site. It's no fun even for a buck. I'd rather play another site for play chips when I can't get to Horseshoe casino. What a joke.
Last edited by HPG ADMIN; 03-13-13 at 03:31 PM. |
|
#414
|
|||
|
|||
|
As ive saiid, no more full rigged tilt. I have started playing on PKR and have had to adjust my style of play yet again! Now I cant go all in pre flop with AK knowing 100% an ace will hit the board somewhere to bust someones KK. Furthermore i have had to learn how to slow play again because you can do that on this site without the river card bending you over! So far the players here have respect for their money and the game i have only seen one flush chaser who missed and an open ended chaser who hit. If I were to say the same about full tilt i would be saying 11 guys chased the flush and 10 hit it and 47 guys chased the straight and 58 hit it LOL. Maybe admin could do a review on PKR as i believe it is only a fairly new site. Last night at 11pm Australian time there were 5000 players online, whereas FRT had 20 odd thousand. Not bad for a new site.
|
|
#415
|
|||
|
|||
|
Just finished playing a full rigged freeroll. . For a while i was chip leader, but when the field of 360 narrowed to about 80 my luck turned. Ended up encountering a guy who chipped up by sucking out and whos signiture move was to shove allin to any raise. After folding a few hands i get TT on the bb and it is limped to me so i pot raise. This guy goes allin (with AJ) for about half of my stack and i call and lose the flip. I continue seeing nothing after that whilst the other players continue to suck out (one play had there floped set sucked out by runner-runner bigger boat). It works out that even with my sizable stack and even though i was in the top half of the 28 player field i was the short stack at ~16000 on a table with 6 other players. I finally see AT utg and decide just to try to limp and see a flop. The agressive guy min raised and half the table - including myself- call. Flop - 2s3sTd giving me top fair top kicker. I check another player bets and this guy min raises again which gets called. I decide to find out where i stand and pot raise from the 400 bet to 4000. This guy calls at which point i put him on a draw. Turn 7c - blank i fiugre so i go alling for almost 12000 and this guy calls down again. He shows AH4H. I'm perfectly shore the 5s that came on the river was a perfectly random card and i just got unlucky. Not.
|
|
#416
|
|||
|
|||
|
please someone tell me this is random poker >>> i am playing ONE time since June in a cash Omaha NL hi/lo game for about 30 f-ing minutes. I am dealt Ah2cKd6d. Flop is A72 rainbow! Ok I got a great low and probably the high hand after the flop with 2p. I bet the pot and guys calls. Turn is Qd. So now in a live game I would think "hmmm maybe he's got Qs up and I can nail him" but on full rigged I thnk "hmmmm maybe he has AQ but thats ok cause I got a great low working too"! Right? So the river is a 3d. WOW... in almost any game in the US I would win at least the Hi OR or the Lo hand. Right? Nope. Not at full fcking scam rigged tilt. Now get this for WHY it is rigged. The guy show AQs 10c 4d. So is it a coincindence that he just happened to have a hand dealt by full tilts RNG that mirrored my hand so that after the flop we both had to bet so full rigged could create more rake and then deliver one of the 3 cards he needed to create As up that were better than my flopped hand of As and 2s! I just cannot believe this crap is random. Its so bad that when I flop two pair I feel ike folding not betting cause I know each time full rigged gives u a decent hand after the flop you can get caught and trapped to lose more chips or cash. Sickening! How can you play poker on such a BS site. And yet I see so many players there night after night. Can anyone explain this to me.
Last edited by nitemare6; 08-17-08 at 09:43 PM. |
|
#417
|
|||
|
|||
|
I FOUND THIS GUY'S POST ON A FTP FORUM:
JayR101 Joined: 08 Feb 2007 Posts: -4 Posted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 7:17 pm Post subject: Is Full Tilt Rigged? The hands dealt are NOT random hands - NEVER. It's all about the rake and what FT makes on the hand. If a hand wins with less than a 3-of-a-kind at a FULL table, it is only because the person who would have normally won the hand previously folded. If all persons stayed in thru the course of the hand to completion, you would see a 3-of-a-kind or higher each time. Why? Because the hands are NOT random... they are all pre-determined before the hand is ever dealt. It's all about greed at FT... NOT accuracy. You want accuracy, drive to the nearest casino and plop your cash down and look into the eye of your opponents - not the cheesy fake crap here (or any online site). There is a huge difference between the hands you will see there (on a regular basis) and here. It's not REAL or ACCURATE.. never will be... but as long as you realize that and wish to throw your money at FT... please do and ENJOY! But remember this... the higher the potential of the hand being dealt... the higher the bet amount... THE HIGHER THE RAKE FOR FT... they know that... so should you. So, the site IS rigged in that the hands aren't random... they will attempt to generate as much $$$ for FT that they can. As for the 'pros' that come here or are seen in the commercials.. they make an appearance occasionally.. why??? Because they are paid by FT to be a walking billboard... so that FT can get national exposure. They know that FT isn't real poker you find in an actual tournament or casino. It's all about the money... NOT realism. Know it. Live it. Back to top |
|
#418
|
|||
|
|||
|
[url]http://www.pokerjunkie.com/name-forum-viewtopic-t-9845.html[/url]
|
|
#419
|
|||
|
|||
|
So you know it, why do you keep coming back?
|
|
#420
|
|||
|
|||
|
simo1981
August 18, 2008 So you know it, why do you keep coming back? You are right mate !!Yesterday was the last day even though it was the first day I have played there in 2 months for cash. I wrote them to send me a check since I cannot withdraw with epassporte. I just dont get how they have become so popular. |
|
|