|
|
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
LOL It's funny that you refuse to answer my questions considering the answers are fundamental to your entire argument. You responded to my posts over and over again criticizing me, but you refuse to extremely simple questions I have posed to you. It figures that a guy trying to prove something that is so far beyond provable given his information would want to quit talking about the subject.
BTW, I don't know if they taught you this in physics or not but A COIN DOES NOT HAVE A MEMORY. You must be one of those idiots who hangs around the roulette tables waiting for a table to hit black like 10x in a row so you can go bet on red because you think the previous 10 spins have a correlation with the next one. A coin has no memory. It is within the realm of possibility that a coin could hit heads 200x in a row. You might have to flip it a trillion times before you get that result, but it is certainly a possibility. Just like it is a possibility that some people can get drawn out on more frequently than others. I know I know, its just not fair. Last edited by VA Poker; 10-23-09 at 07:01 AM. |
|
#2
|
|||
|
|||
|
First of all, I know you aren't stupid enough to think a roulette ball or coin has a memory. It was a joke to make my point.
Ok, so let me get this straight. If a player has normal stats over 100k hands you are saying its proof that a site isn't rigged? Do you really not think one person has normal stats on FTP over 100k hands? By your own logic, that player would have proof that FTP isn't rigged. However, you claim that your sample is proof that it is rigged. So, using your own logic, two people can prove completely opposite things? If one single person came forward with a 100k sample on FTP that was normal would you recant your entire argument? Based on your logic, you would have to. If there sample says one thing and yours says another, who is right? Who has the real proof? This thread has digressed into bickering about semantics between you and me. I freely admit that when I dismissed the rigged theory I was doing so without anywhere close to enough information. All I can factually say is that, based on my personal experience on many sites, I don't think any of them are rigged. For me to state its not rigged as a fact would be totally presumptuous. I'm not even trying to say I'm right. I'm just saying you don't have PROOF. I will concede the roulette thing to you, even though it doesn't sound right to me, because you probably know better than I do. But I do know about proof, and the fact is that NO ONE, except FTP themselves, has enough info to claim any sort of proof. If they did, someone would have taken it up legally by now. The only lawsuit I've heard about against FTP, involving cheating, is that they use bots and that claim was made by a player who had his account frozen for using bots. I just think cheating is a very serious allegation that should be made carefully. When I started playing poker in the early 90's I played in underground rooms and, more often then not, we had no dealer. If I thought 2 guys at the table were colluding, I'd get up and never sit down with them again. I wouldn't accuse them of cheating because I didn't have proof. I would later tell fellow players what I THOUGHT was going on, not what I KNEW what was going on.You guys who think online poker is rigged seem to have no problem throwing any accusation around. You say guys like me and buck, who think its legit, are working for FTP. I'm pretty sure you personally have made that allegation against us but I apologize if I'm mistaken. There's probably been about 20 people who have ever read this thread, its basically you me and buck talking to each other, do you really think FTP is paying people to write here? |
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
Making outrageous claims without a shred of proof or a rational arguement? I never thought I'd see the day the internet sank so low!
Don't think this thread is dedicated to collecting concrete evidence on FTP's RNG, just a discussion on the crazy results a fraction of the Fulltilt community have experienced, and making sense of it all. I found this thread by googling 'Full tilt rigged', there's a reason we all found this thread because out of the billions of hands, and millions of players, a proportion of the crowd is going to run horrible for a length of time that seems mathmatically near impossible. If there was a site doing coin flips with millions playing eachother, odds state that a small proportion will lose an unimaginable amount in a row, their would undoubtably be rigged conspiracy theories amoung these unlucky few claiming their bad luck was 100000/1 for the sample they took. Seeing as this would 100% definately apply to the poker world, don't you think this is a rational explanation for how Whatodds can have 100k hands of poor results even though from his perspective this seems impossible, out of millions of players, someones got to have outrageous bad luck over 100k+ hands, and he ended up posting it on here. But, if Whatodds truly is a winning player and their was concrete proof of this, another 100k hands would show this, because from our perpective he wouldn't be one out of millions who hit an unlucky streak, he would be one trial playing 100k hands and the chances of winrate being off after this amount of hands is so small, we'd have a damn good idea if the RNG was coshure. Unfortunately we won't ever be 100% that Whatodds is a favourite and other variables so this is all hyperthetical, but to me this theoretical explains how 100k hands can be a good enough sample but at the same time be misleading as threads like this only focus in on the 100k samples out of billions that hit an unlucky downswing. "As far as the laws of mathematics refer to reality, they are not certain, as far as they are certain, they do not refer to reality" Albert Einstein |
|
#4
|
|||
|
|||
|
have 14,000 in a tournament avg 7000 blinds 120/240 raise 3x bb utg with AA and bb calls. pots like 1200 flop q 7 3 so i bet 480 other guy raises to 2000 so i push all in. he has q10 of course 10 comes on river down to 3000. next hand get k9 in bb couple limpers check flop comes 8 j q all check turn 10 giving me straight. guy bets 200 raise to 600 i go all in he calls with AQ river k to give him A high straight im out. wtf locked myself out for a day cause of this
|
|
#5
|
|||
|
|||
|
Whatodds I think you've missed my point about how 100k hands (which is now 50k, sure it was 100k before) will pretty reliably reflect your WINRATE, not the EV of each of the hundreds of different situations ie flush draw, Im sure you have your maths wrong with this.
Each hand you play has its own expected value, 100k of these should balance these values out. But out of these hands how many are flush draw situations? Alot fewer! For this situation to occur you need: a)To be in hand - 25% (estimates) b)Flop & opponants hand must contain total of 4 flush cards- 16% c)To flop a commited hand - 13% d)opponant & you all in on flop - 90% So it will occur once in 237ish hands, 50k/237= 210 So you've seen around 210 opponants flush draws in this sample, now being out atleast 70/30 is unlikely over 210 trials but not out of the realms of possiblity and definately not 'billions to 1'. Whatever you think of any site, you've got to make sure you've got your maths and expectation right. Ive hit 50k hands in the last 3weeks and my EV is about $500 below winnings, I friken deserve it after last 4 months, but it goes to show 50k hands really isnt enough cos ive just managed to run like sh*t for 50k, then run well for 50k |
|
#6
|
|||
|
|||
|
Nah, we're on the same subject, but have different opinions on DECENT sample. According to your filter and the odds you've given for the situation to occur, the chances are:
5%(PP) x 24%(opponant s) x 11%(opp hit fl/drw) x 11%(you hit) = 1/5120 So in your 50k sample, you've only had this situation about 9 or 10 times. You have to agree with me that 10 coinflips is not on the same planet as a decent sample of trials. Event though your winrate should be near accurate, analyising certatin filters will still be premature. Regarding the comment that when you flop a monster and a flush card comes, they have it 100% seems to unfortunately point to your opponants playing very well ie they are folding to your strong flop raises unless they have a strong draw that will bust you if it hits. There's a reason they stayed in the pot with a slightly cripled flop and a flush draw board, they have to have you matched, beat, or implied odds to crack your hand, AND THEY KNOW THIS. Cash game players on todays toughest sites are like freaking robots, and from personal experience they always fekin have it. The pain in the arse is that playing this tight and nitty is probably near optimal play for a game with such big stacks and no blind increase. If you go to ipoker, you can flease those f***ers all day by crackin there PP's and TP's with simple turn and river manuevers, they always stick their head out! How do you thrash an opponant that only sticks his head out with the best hand, by painfully slow stealing/bluffing equity. There is no doubt that fekers as low as 12c/25c play tight, solid poker on Fulltilt and pokerstars. Bare with me on this point, you have a flopped monster and 2 flush cards are out. When you opponant has a draw and misses he'll fold, so you won't know what he had, however when he hits, you sure as hell know what he has when he shows you the best hand and takes down the pot. So to you, it makes perfect sense that it SEEMS like their flush gets there 100%, because in reality he folded the missed draw 80%. This is patient play from your opponants and it's hard to get equity even off trips in this situation , unless you can make the oober folds. This is why I gave up on cash games because the equity is so small when at these stakes on SNG's, they'll pay you off with middle pair on the river, so much better. |
|
#7
|
|||
|
|||
|
Without a doubt Full Tilt is not random. Can't be bothered to post why I think that, but just wanted to add my opinion.
|
|
#8
|
|||
|
|||
|
SUBTITLES:
I lost money on Fulltilt, can't blame myself or variance so a pig-headed unwillingness to even consider the facts has lead me to believe it's 100% rigged. |
|
#9
|
|||
|
|||
|
Run by people who make a living conning people out of their hard earned money and using it as a tax shelter.
People expect the software to be 100% fair. Idiots. The data IS out there if you look. The best hand PF does not win nearly as much as it should. Certain middle hands have much higher winning %'s by the river. Anyway. I've played nearly 500k hands+. Made money, but not that much. Everytime I'd start building up there would be a massive cold streak where all my made hands would not hold up by the river. This stat says it all. In my career @ FT I hit 1827 full houses. Which is actually 2.5 times lower then it should have been. Of those full houses made I won only 77% of the time!!!!!!!!!! A far cry from the 98%. My full houses lost 11x as often as they should have. Other strong hands I lost more often as well. Other statistics are not quite as ridiculous but very close. Why? Full tilt doesn't want people to win money. If you do, they start coolering you to death. Give you unfoldable hands like a straight on the flop, flush, or top set, or even a full house which are either already beat or in the case of straights...will hit runner runner full houses or flushes by the river. or the 2 pair 4 outer hits by the river. So why does full tilt handicap? So bad players who are incapable of winning will have some success. Why is that important? So all these bad players think they are decent or good and think they can win their money back. So...they redeposit, and keep redepositing..... probably hoping they become addicted.... The same thing holds true with solid or good players. Since when they win they take money out of the site, Full Tilt sees that as LOST money. Which is not in their interest. So they handicap these good players such that they barely win or remain close to even. So basically the money stays in their system much longer and they get to widdle away at it through the BS rake. There are only 2 ways to defeat this BS. #1 regulation from Europe and / or USA. #2 eliminate rake all together. Rake is important for Brick and mortar for expenses but is completely BS for online. Instead....Players can pay a monthly fee to play @ their site. Last edited by smack77; 11-14-09 at 02:26 AM. |
|
#10
|
|||
|
|||
|
I have a couple friends that frequent the WSOP tour. I forwarded them my stats about FT. They are friends with a few well known pros. Anyway.. One of my friends forwarded on my stats to certain poker pro and this person has contacted me directly.
Stated that they target grinders to do the dirty work and build up bankroll. Then they use "software tweaks" to take 50-75% of it...PC way of saying they cheat.... Then leave them alone for a while longer till they build up their bankroll again and do the same thing over and over again. PS.... He also told me that pokerstars is filled with Poker bots and that PS is aware of it. I asked him if PS has house bots... He didn't know but stated but that it was a definite possibility. He didn't care that PS is basically allowing bots to play, but he wasn't happy that PS wont label these accounts as bots. |
|
#11
|
|||
|
|||
|
When I got 4 of a kind, I shove all in cos im 99% sure it's a winner. Im 99% sure that you're full of piss and wind aptly named smack77. Haven't heard the 'ive got a mate, thats got a mate, that knows....' story since i was in primary school. What I don't know is what kind of thrill you get out of instilling paranoia into the poker community?
The very nature of gambling is streaks, you get great ones, and then you get some f***ing horrible ones. I'd like to renounce my recommendation of pokerstars. They closed my account mid-gaming for making a simple enquiry. Not gonna go into it, but they are complete f***ers and the speed they closed my account and for the fictional reasons they had to do so, I can only recomend leaving this site well alone. However this rigged nonsense has got to stop! Improve your game, control your emotions, work on your game constantly and I promise you , every year you'll look back on the last and say 'f*** me ive plugged some leaks' Good luck all |
|
#12
|
|||
|
|||
|
buck22
If you shove a quads all the time, your a terrible player.
Anyway. Why would someone continually visit dead threads with the sole purpose of defending full tilt? Obviously that person has an agenda. Very easy to see that Buck22 is affliated with Full Tilt. ![]() Everything I posted is easy confirm except the pro I chated with who has a connection to FT. Even then, what I said about grinders is easy to confirm as well (per said pro). But it will be hard to get anyone to admit about software tweaking. They will say instead...."to stay away from online sites except for to improve your game ."
|
|
#13
|
|||
|
|||
|
No, I shove quads because I play bad players. You're right, this is pointless, you dumbasses just bury your head in the sand and call me an affiliate every time, when all im doing is stopping easily lead players from misdirecting their attention on fictional conspiracy stories and instead, improve their games. How many Fulltilt affiliates recommend pokerstars hmmmm? Think Mcfly, Think!
Every arguement on here falls flat on its face every time. Including yours, 'Everything I say can be confirmed.....apart fromt he fact the pro i just made up won't admit to it' lol. Ye, Im bedding Jennifer Aniston but don't ask her cos she'll just denie it. All you can prove is you lost money at a gambling site, guess what, thats meant to happen. Last edited by buck22; 11-15-09 at 03:42 AM. |
|
#14
|
|||
|
|||
|
Quote:
So of course smack77 would call you an affiliate. Because someone who would get this angry, this belligerent defending a company he supposedly doesn't work for and has no financial or personal stake in would be a flake otherwise, a person with severe mental and emotional issues. Especially if he's still choosing to hang around long after his rival's left. Rather than call you out for a flake, smack77 decided that you're probably rational after all, but just a shill for FTP. Not me, though. I personally think you're a flake. But that's just me, though, lol... |
|
#15
|
|||
|
|||
|
I post because certain posts on here serve no purpose other than creating paranioa in the online poker community you ignorant shmuck. You'd know this if you even bothered to read my last few posts.
There's a big difference between venting tilt on screwed up bad beats and lying about proving online is rigged. Ones opinion the other slander. One of the beauties of poker is it chews chumps like you up and spits you out. On behalf of the poker community, thankyou
|
|
#16
|
|||
|
|||
|
What was the inquiry that you made that got you banned???????
|
|
#17
|
|||
|
|||
|
I've been friends with Mike Matusow,and his brother, Scott, (who does not play poker at all, but is disc Jockey, he does podcasts)for a few years now, since 2006. And Mike did confirm to me in private that Full Tilt Poker is, in fact, rigged. They want the tournaments to end as fast as they can, so the people that lose can enter another tournament and thus, give more money to the site. I asked him this once when we were playing at home over a beer, and he was very cocky about all of this. He asked me,"Have you ever had any bad beats there?(FTP)" and I said,"Yeah. Tons of times." He laughed maniacally and then explained the method, which is too long for me to explain here, regarding the way people are destroyed with staff who can see everyone's cards. On top of that, the deal is not random, but rather, controlled by a human, not a cpu, and that is why you will see 3 or 4 people get knocked out by a guy who goes all in with an 8/3 offsuit or something ridiculous like that.
|
|
#18
|
|||
|
|||
|
traffic of 300 lol those were the days
Quote:
Last edited by HPG ADMIN; 02-14-25 at 02:21 AM. |
|
#19
|
|||
|
|||
|
Buck22 has this set as his home page. Every time someone posts anything negative about FTP he's right there with a counter response. Have you signed up foir emails when there is a post on this page too?
FTP = NOT RANDOM software |
|
#20
|
|||
|
|||
|
I have been playing on FullTilt for a long time and I believe there is something wrong. The amount of bad beats that I have faced is incredible. I mostly play tournaments. Whenever I have taken out money from the site and the next time deposit some, I will 100% loose all.
Initially I used to not believe that the online poker could be ragged but I have seen bad beats which will never happen in real game. A simple example I had JJ from Mid Position I raised there was a caller with A7 offsuite he calls. Flop is J,9,A I check he bets I put him all in. The next card is a 9 and then an A. This is only exaple. I had KK I raised on the button and there was a caller with A5 offsuite. Flop is K,9,9. I check and the guys goes all in the next two runner cards are 9,s so he hit quads with A. It's like I know when I will be getting the bad beat. It is always in tournaments the person with the lesser number of chips and the best hand will loose to a donkey call. I am not sure I could be wrong but I have faced so many bad beats that I have to quit. It is better to got to AC and play real game then playing online |
|
#21
|
|||
|
|||
|
There is something wrong, poker is a sick game that'll bad beat and cold deck your ass until you donk off the rest of your chips, that's how it gets ya. I've played alot of live and all the same beats happen, jus over a longer period of time.
A couple of years ago I had read all the books and was beating the low limits at pacific poker. I moved to pokerstars and fulltilt and was dumping money like no-ones business. Thats the reason I found this site, cos I was 100% it was rigged. 2 years later and Ive made money on all these sites and I wasted alot of time in between complaining it was rigged instead of addressing the real problems , my game and the rake. What odds, I think I know why you lost at full tilt. I played a couple of weeks playing 8 tables of NL25 at Ultimate bet(same rake as FT), and after 20k hands I was down $233. Now Im a winning player at .5/1 games and couldnt believe Id lost over 20k hands of .1/.25. I was running pretty bad but the problem was the $549.47 that was raked over these hands. The rake at these low stakes is 11.21 big blinds/100hands, the reason we both lost was probably because playing 8 tables simultaneously whilst grinding a profit of atleast 11BB/100 is near impossible. As a tip, getting a software that compiles your hands really does help you find what's going wrong with your game, whether it's high rakes or bad beats. Good luck all |
|
#22
|
|||
|
|||
|
I've been playing on UB for a couple of years now. Playing free rolls taught me a lot about patience and the game of poker. After finally winning money I built up a pretty good bankroll. After cashing out, I was never able to win again, even after putting in more and more money. My game was as tight if not better than before, but yet I couldn't get ahead.
Decided to check out Fullt Tilt and Poker Stars. All I can say is that these two sites are just ridiculous. All I had to do was spend a day playing the free money games and freerolls. The winning hands- Straight, Flush, Full House, Straight, Flush, Trips, Quads, Two Pair. Hardly EVER did I see anybody ever win with just one pair, let alone high card. Don't believe me? Don't play- got to the tables and watch. I watched four tables at once on Full Tilt then later Pokerstars. The flops were insane- possible flush, straight, or full boat on every one. I'm not bitter for losing money on these sites- I never put money into these two. I just used my eyes and my brain. Poker is just simply NOT what you're playing on these sites. Yes, I have my doubts about UB these days- but their bad beats are nothing compared to the bad beats I see on FT and PS. Sure, AA can get cracked by a donk calling with 8 4 off and hitting two pair. But man, I see KK with a flop of KQA get busted by staights and flushes ALL THE TIME on FT and PS. It's some hyper charged extreme poker world that people who don't know any better think is like the real thing. So many pots that have several people in them with KILLER hands (that I would love to have in a real game) but there's one winning hand that's just over the top. C'mon, you can't be both stupid and blind, can you? Hands like QQQ are the LOW hands with a straight on top of that and on top is the winning flush? I'm sure that you could prolly win money on these sites if you could figure out WHICH NUTS are the real nuts. But don't think that you're playing real poker. No way, no how. I don't care what anybody posts on here defending those sites. They may not be crooked in the sense that they favor a certain individual over another- but the hands they deal are DEFINATELY meant to suck you into playing them. Seriously, forget bull arguments about how people will eventually lose their money because of blah blah whatever. That's not the point. The point is the crazy hands that are consistantly dealt on ever table. Just open up like three or four tables and once and watch the crazy hands that win. Flush, straight, two pair, straight, straight, straight, three of a kind. Did I just make that up? NO, while I was typing this I had PS loaded and was watching ONE table. Those are the hands that won. At this piont, it's no longer about the probability of your pocket A's being cracked- it's about the probability of the hands they deal being dealt in the first place. As in- there is NO card room in the world that would consistantly deal hands like this. I hope this answers the question a certain individual in this thread keeps asking about PROOF. The proof is your OWN EYES. Don't play, just watch. That's is all the proof anybody who knows anyting about poker should need. Last edited by Cable Karter; 12-12-09 at 02:26 AM. |
|
#23
|
|||
|
|||
|
The world also appears to be flat, but you gotta ask why the ship disappears at the horizon. You're human, and looks can be decieving, you have to rely on intelligence to come up with the most probable answer to your problem, which isn't a rigged RNG.
A more logical answer as to why it always seems to be big hands vs. bigger hands is because players on online are utilising more patience than the piss-head pub player trying to survive 5 minute blinds on 30 hands an hour. Most players wait for atleast 2pair before showing a hand down, and fold the rest, giving the illusion that only 2pair+ hands are being dealt. And this goes double for the major American sites who are renowned for being the toughest games to crack. On a personal level Cablekarter, you are transitioning from play money and freeroll games to real money to which very few people profit at first. There's a good chance you are either being out-played or you don't have a big enough edge to grind a profit there yet. My advice to you is to take your tight approach to the game and play the small stake SNG's on pokerstars (much as I hate to recommend this site) as the rake is less, the players are looser and more impatient. You'll see plenty of pair showdwons there. Stick with them till you can beat them up without a sweat then move up. Cash games on all the American sites are tight as hell and would leave them till you got a bit more experience in the game. This isn't meant to be condescending but a key skill that you have to have to become a winning player is to know which games you can beat, and which players have an edge on you. Good luck and keep tweaking your game. |
|
#24
|
|||
|
|||
|
So I recently came back to full tilt after taking a 4 month break from full tilt.... I wanted to clear my head and calm my frustrations from the continuous horrid beats on full tilt...
So about 2 weeks ago I came back to full tilt with a clear head, open mind and I made a deposit. I started small playing some 90player sng/ $26 buy in... I played about 10 sng in which I placed first twice, placed 2 once, placed 5th and 9th.. I built an initial $100 deposit to over 2k in just 3 days.... I played extremely tight and smart... I thought wow, im playing good, clear headed, making great decisions and laydowns.. My strong pckt pairs were holding up... I was thinking maybe in the past I was reading too much into the bad beats that I had taken and maybe it was some bad plays on my part... I now had a decent bank roll to play some bigger tourneys on full tilt such as the Sunday 750k and Sunday $240 KO tourney, I was ready to repeat my huge 2008 year that I had on full tilt.. but .......... full tilt started to do what full tilt does best... bad beats, suckouts, 1-2 outers, you name it and it happened... I played the Sunday KO (240 buy in) and I was quickly knocked out when my KK lost to a A3o all in push by the small blind when I was in BB... I thought ok.. first peculiar bad beat.. it happens... lets move on... Now I enter the Sunday 750k.... I dont play a hand at all in the first hour, and I finally wake up with AcAs UTG.. I make a 4 x bb bet (cuz I know from past play on full tilt that you can not slow play AA or KK, I rather win a small pot then lose a big) everyone folds except the cut off who happens to be the chip leader at the table (and he has me outchipped at more than 3 to 1) so the flop comes 2c,3c,4c.. I bet pot and chip leader calls, turn is 9h, I push all in and immediatley called, river 5h... chip leader tables 46d for the straight to 6... unreal, another suck out loss to a player with more chips... Like a dumbass, I play some more SNG's and like clock work all my premium pocket prs are cracked by bigger stacks, and ridiculous suckouts continue to pile on.... especially when i am short stacked late in MTT's or sng's.... when i get short stacked and its late in the tourneys I might as well just quit cuz no matter what I play I always get sucked out or counterfetied.. its like clock work and predictable... so anyway cashed out $400 of the 2k plus bankroll i built up and I am done forever on these rigged sites... I will wait until the USA legalizes and monitors the sites here in the states... |
|
#25
|
|||
|
|||
|
I'm not normally one to point fingers, but in this case my hands are starting to cramp. I've played a lot of cards, tournaments and home games. Vegas and AC. Never have I seen the number of suck outs and bad beats as when playing on Fulltilt. Do I believe its rigged? Absolutely!
Latest example: $42 heads up turbo, 300 chips. After about 10 hands back and forth I finally get a call. My A8 to his A2. Anybody who's ever faced A2 knows what's coming. Duece on the flop. No problem. It happens. I had him covered. 5 hands later, my JJ to his KQ. I hit my set and think I'm home free. Only problem is a 9 came out on the flop as well. You guessed it...river 10. Still, it happens. I claw my way back from the brink. only takes a couple of blinds when playing 300 chips. I have him again. A10 to A9. only problem is, his A is a spade. 4 spades come out. Another loss, but I had him covered. This time I hurting pretty bad. I manage a couple of blinds and beat him with a pair of QQ. Now this is where I have a problem. 2 hands later I get dealt AA. What luck to get 2 high pairs that close together. I push all in, he's got me covered, hoping that he's got high cards. I get a call. Great. He turns over 5 7 offsuit. Absolutely no reason for him to call that hand. He was playing decent hands till then, and only had me 325 to 275 in chips. Not like he had me 10 to 1. Flop comes out 9 4 8. I knew what was coming. 6 on the turn. Now you tell me 4 times in 30-35 hands I had him all in with the best hand. Then I get a ridiculous call and he pulls a miracle straight on a hand he never should've called with a cards that stink more that a 5 day old tuna sandwich when there was no need to go all in with that chip count. You tell me someone's not controlling that and I say you are full of crap. I've taken some bad beats in my time, but that's the equivalent of kicking you while your down and then seeing the bastard feel up your wife right before driving off in your car and running over your dog in the process. buck22 can say what he wants, it's friggin' rigged. Throw you money down a wishing well, you'll probably get a better result. |
|
#26
|
|||
|
|||
|
Anyone who has ever played a lot of casino poker knows that what you are saying is correct, Clusterfly.
I have never seen such a non-random site as FTP. I play now at Titan and it's fair, so far as I can see. When you go all in, and you have the best of it, you get rewarded the correct amount of the time. FTP is SO rigged I can predict the outcome of hands (see earlier posts) There has been talk elsewhere that some of the 'players' are bot accounts, who will suck out on people and extract money from their accounts to the benefit of the site owners. No evidence of that, but there is something seriously fishy with the software. Random dealing? Absolutely not in my experience. |
|
#27
|
|||
|
|||
|
I have played on this site for the past 3 years and this site is definitely rigged for action and to boost the rake. I have developed my own website just to notify people of the scams that these sites are perpertrating against american citizens and how to fight back. Lets get revenge on these mutha fu******. Goto [url]www.fulltiltisrigged.com[/url] and get the whole scoop.
|
|
#28
|
|||
|
|||
|
I can't prove Fulltilt ISNT rigged and you can't prove it IS! So why the f*** have you created a site to support UIEGA that would quash American's freedom of choice to play poker online? Not that anyone but a fool would swallow that cretinous drivel you call a site.
Frankly, screw Fulltilt and Stars because one won't give me rakeback and the other closed my account for BS reasons but don't vent your anger at the online poker community's rights when it's these 2 sites that you're angry with. Reluctantly, I have to defend stars cos I turned $10-$10k there last year which wasn't a heater (had $6k downswing in middle) when only 2 years before I was on these threads swearing they were rigged. Ultimately it was my lack of knowledge at the high rake and IT WAS MY GAME THAT WAS THE PROBLEM! Now playing Ultimate bet and RedStarPoker(cake) and they freakin rule, same deals and cards as the other sites but with rakeback making all the difference. |
|
#29
|
|||
|
|||
|
Quote:
Buck, I wouldn't get upset about this guys site. Its actually pretty hilarious. This loser actually created a website to chronicle his daily failures. He posts his losing results then proceeds to cry about how its all rigged. I obv dont think these sites are rigging anything, but at least some people who think its rigged have rational theories about how and why. This guy is one of those who literally thinks it is rigged against him. He's not just saying FTP is setting things up for action hands, he's saying they are setting up hands only against him, never in his favor. He doesn't give a single example where he is the beneficiary of these "action" hands. Then he says he wanted to try UB out to see if it passed his test of being legit. He said he played there a day and the verdict was in....RIGGED. This guy is a joke btw I play on Cake too, what games are you into these days Buck? Last edited by HPG ADMIN; 02-14-25 at 02:15 AM. |
|
#30
|
|||
|
|||
|
I find, and I know everyone else has seen way too many situations where someone who has pocket queens or pocket kings gets beat by a higher pocket pair. Especially near the end of the tournement. I know poker is random but the frequency is way to high and if you look at the at the theoretical odds of this happening and comapre them to the frequency of it actually happening you will see the something is up. I know for a fact that this is one thing everyone has seen and I dont believe anyone who says its not true.
|
| Thread Tools | |
| Display Modes | |
|
|