Go Back   HomePokerGames Poker Forum > FORUMS > Introduce Yourself

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 06-23-10, 06:24 AM
Nashville Nashville is offline
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 1
Just moved to NYC-looking for a game

Send me an email if there are any games around Stuytown. I prefer PLOhi-lo (I played 2-5, 5 card, plohi-lo in nashville and it was crazy). Any Omaha game or decent hold em game I can call home when my wife is doing her thing would be great to be a part of. I'm respectful, good-natured, and fun to have around.

send me an email:
[email]strongarmedjohn@yahoo.com[/email]

Looking forward to hearing from you so you can take a misplaced southern boy's money.
  #2  
Old 06-23-10, 01:20 PM
bulant sakton bulant sakton is offline
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 1
in staten island 6466001568 every monday night
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:42 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.