Go Back   HomePokerGames Poker Forum > FORUMS > COMMENTS

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #11  
Old 10-09-09, 07:48 PM
eldave1 eldave1 is offline
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 56
Per Buck - When a losing player says it is rigged it is because they are a loser. When a winning player says it is rigged it is bogus because no way they could say it was rigged if they won. So -I guess the only valid opinions for Buck are those who break exactly even.

I won $2,000 last night and $1,200 today. AND - I still think it is juiced. I saw more horrendous beats in a half hour then I see in a week at a casino.

One way I won - and this is a shame - I folded every pair of pocket kings I had PRELOP. I have a 47% win rate and a killer negative ROI with the second best hand in poker online - so, I just started tossing them like they were 2-3 off.

Sure as shit - in a tourney this morning I decide to play them - UTG raises - I re-raise - he calls - flop is 9-7-2 rainbow - he checks - I shove all in - he got 9-8 (yep - he call a huge preflop raise with 9-8 off), turn = 2 - I am golden - sure as shit hits his two outer 9 on river. So - KK in the trash every time now - when I get them live - chaaaaa-ching!!!! On-line - I get stacked.

The worst scenarios where the odds are skewed on FT is when you hit top pair top kicker. This is how the hand always plays out. You got K-Q or something like that and bet preflop - you get a caller - flop comes Q - 6- 2 with two hearts. Player checks. You bet and they shove all in right back at ya. You think if he had the A-Q - he would have bet to protect from the flush draw. Would he shove all on a draw?

You call and he shows q-8 of clubs and the 8 hits the turn before you can get the "wtf are you doing out of your mouth."

This hand happens to me so many times it is frightening - 1) they should have not called preflop (2) they should have not checked their Q on the flop cause they needed to see where they were in the hand (3) they shouldn't have shoved over a raise with a Q and a shit kicker and (4) they of course win.

AGAIN - you see this play on-line because it is perversely rewarded. You don't see it live because it is appropriately punished and those who play that bad either go broke or they change their ways.
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:09 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.