|
|
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
This dude is psycho!
|
|
#2
|
|||
|
|||
|
This guy is wacked out of his mind!!! I LOVE IT
|
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
I am very angry about the use of your nickname and find absolutely nothing cute or funny about it.I am asking you t get some respect for the families whose lives were ruined by that murderer & immediately cease using it.G.M.C. Central California
[url]www.unabombertrial.com/archive/1998/050598.2.html[/url] |
|
#4
|
|||
|
|||
|
Dude, do you think Phil gave himself that nickname? The poker world gave him that name because with his hood on he looks like the the drawing of the UNA BOMBER. Has nothing to do with that moron at the University of Cal. He is not disrespecting any families.
|
|
#5
|
|||
|
|||
|
Hey Mike C. in the central valley...GET A LIFE!
|
|
#6
|
|||
|
|||
|
Laak is HORRIBLE.
|
|
#7
|
|||
|
|||
|
Terrible player; antics are unamusing.
|
| Thread Tools | |
| Display Modes | |
|
|