Go Back   HomePokerGames Poker Forum > FORUMS > COMMENTS

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #11  
Old 10-30-04, 06:00 PM
Sammy the Brick
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Now that I masqueraded as Jay T and insulted him for being an idiot, I'd like to say a few words about Moneymaker. He is a good amateur player, and he did do well in an 800 plus person tourney, with that said I think that luck had, and still has much to do with winners in such tourneys. Back when the WSOP was an 8 man tourney it was much more a skill game, today it's still skill, but SOOO much more luck is involved it's scary. Now I say Money has some skill and is a good player because he also came in second in the WPT tourney with Phil Gordon. That's all thanks.
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:24 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.