Go Back   HomePokerGames Poker Forum > FORUMS > COMMENTS
FAQ Community Calendar

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #24  
Old 01-07-11, 08:28 PM
Garycontrol Garycontrol is offline
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 1
I'll start by saying I'm an average player. In live games I generally do well. I've been playing for over 10 years and have a pretty fair idea of what's realistic and what's not, in terms of how cards will play out. FT is extremely unrealistic imo. I usually play 2 games at a time, and it defies the odds of probability how often I have the same 2 cards in each hand. I won't say FT is rigged, but I will say it's "designed" to slowly take all your money over an extended period of time. I haven't got much left on account there and once it's gone, will never be back to that site.
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:52 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.