Go Back   HomePokerGames Poker Forum > FORUMS > Introduce Yourself
FAQ Community Calendar

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #1  
Old 07-08-10, 04:48 PM
eagle882 eagle882 is offline
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 1
ATLANTA Games???

Hi my name is Kai. I love to play poker and am looking for games in the Atlanta area. I have a lot of friends that like to play as well but am looking for myself first. I live close to downtown and can travel within reason.
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:12 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.