|
#11
|
|||
|
|||
|
I posted awhile ago and have been keeping up with the others posts.
I used to think it was all in my head, but at the time, i was coming off my first deposit where I made 1000 and another where I made 450. So I didn't complain too much.. Well since then i've loaded up a few times and let me just say, I'm on board with the site having at least a very faulty card generator and at worst, being outright rigged. My last session pretty much confirmed things for me. Deposited 50 and built it up to 180.00. Once I hit 180.00, I couldn't place to save my life. Not saying I didn't have a couple games where I played dumb, but still, I'm too good to not place in ten games. So I get to my last game and what do you know... I finish second in a 20 dollar game so I have 60 again. bad beats again proceeded to be dished out. One guy who was so empassioned in saying that things were not rigged thought he proved a point when he was in the big blind and I was right behind him. He had rallied from 350 chips by throwing all in every hand and either scaring people off or getting lucky. So of course, with Ace Queen suited I had to call him when he rose all in with us being the last two. Of course he had big slick and survived. He thought he proved a point when he beat me. Not that it doesn't happen, but seemed odd for two players back to back who were discussing the situation to have those hands. Thats an understandable hand though with all the bs aside. What got me was later I played a 30 dollar heads up game trying to get around 100 so i could cash out as I saw the writing on the wall. I'm up on the guy and have queen four off in the BB. no raise to me... flop comes queen four ten. Sweet! I go for a bit of a slow play and check. The guy raises me, I reraise... we're all in... He had Queen Ten. Again, can it happen. Yeah, does it often, no. So then I have about ten bucks left and go to a .25 .50 table to try and salvage enough for a tourney. I double up right away and then a few hands lager get ace seven. I raise 1.50 and only have one caller. Flop comes ace seven and something else... I check, Guy raises, We go all in before the turn. He had pocket aces. Again, can it happen, sure. Odds of happening within half an hour... lets be real. These are just the examples that come to mind. I'm really hoping to resist the urge to play in the future. I think they hooked me though by having me win so big so early. I still think it can happen again when the system just won't let you. |
|
|