Go Back   HomePokerGames Poker Forum > FORUMS > COMMENTS
FAQ Community Calendar

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #25  
Old 07-13-05, 06:00 PM
KyFats
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
I had never met Greg until this year. I played with him for 11 hours in event #22 and I must say he is one of the nicest people I have met during my 19 years of tournament play. He has a simple strategy, if he thinks he can get you in a coin flip situation then he doesn't mind risking all his chips. This year is a testiment about his ability to play tournament NLH. He is no Moneymaker, he is for real. One of the best?.. nah, just willing to put the "best" all in.
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:22 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.