Go Back   HomePokerGames Poker Forum > FORUMS > COMMENTS
FAQ Community Calendar

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #19  
Old 07-22-05, 06:00 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
God what an idiot. HEY I GOT 7-8o and in the small blind! WHAT A GREAT HAND! AN 8 HIGH!!!AGAINST AN AVERAGE HAND I SHOULD HAVE A 35% WINNING CHANCE!! LET'S GO ALL IN EVEN THough I am 3rd in chips. It's sweet! O well Who cares if i lose .. It's only a major tournament.. Oh know! He has 10-10. I am officially a redneck dumbass. My dad shot Peter Fonda in EASY RIDER. Yay!!!
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:49 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.