|
|
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
POKER INFO - PROILE - T.J. Cloutier
damn Cloutier, your good, but not good enough for Us 'Younger" players! we play too aggresive for you!!just quit alreay, youre gonna just keep on losin money!!!
|
|
#2
|
|||
|
|||
|
I think I've decided that poker is like driving and sex. Everyone thinks they're great at it. T.J. has proven he is one of the best year after year, lets not knock the poor guy for being great at what he does.
|
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
Message to Shaun: Son, I dont know you but I am quite sure in saying that if you study hard, work hard and concentrate solely on big bet poker for the rest of your life, you just MIGHT acquire as much knowledge about poker that TJ Cloutier has forgotten already. Its not a knock, just a fact.
|
|
#4
|
|||
|
|||
|
He tunrs my stomech, the way he bluffs people glad I'm not at the table with him. Go Argo's!!!
|
|
#5
|
|||
|
|||
|
i dunno... something about him... doesnt rub me right...it might be that hes old or something
|
|
#6
|
|||
|
|||
|
T.J. is great, I'm a young player and I realize that he would bust me every day of the week. Whatever that moron said about younger players being too aggressive for him is complete stupidity. And im positive that he wouldn't lose a cent playing with you.
|
|
#7
|
|||
|
|||
|
I hate degenerate lying gamblers.
|
|
#8
|
|||
|
|||
|
All the phoney BS about 50 "Major" wins is just that!
His record is as follows: (1st-2nd-3rd) WSOP 6 - 5 - 4 Others 5 - 3 - 9 That's 11 wins total (listed by Card Player Mag) total earnings $5,229,595 |
|
#9
|
|||
|
|||
|
Yeah, I know these guys are good players and accomplished a lot back in the day, but it bothers me when ESPN and WPT hypes these players in current tournaments when they haven't done much in the past few years. I think most players today would feel more comfortable playing against Doyle Brunson or TJ Cloutier than Gus Hanson or Greg Raymer.
|
|
#10
|
|||
|
|||
|
This guy isnt all hes made up to be. I big donkey, tries touse his rep to scare people, and it doesnt work. When has won last? He sometimes just stumbles onto final tables, because after all, if you play enough tourneys, you have to get deep at some point even on dumb luck
|
|
#11
|
|||
|
|||
|
Hes broke
Well to further continue about this DONK, he is totally broke, will start talking to you at whatever table your at with him give you a SOB story and ask you to stake him in a 300 DOLLAR statillite, lololol, pathetic
|
|
#12
|
|||
|
|||
|
Overrated!
|
|
#13
|
|||
|
|||
|
OVERRATED! If anyone played poker since the 1930's like this guy they'd probably have 11 titles too. How old is TJ? 135?
|
|
#14
|
|||
|
|||
|
Jimmy Hustles
Overrated? Must be a fish if u think this man is overrated. If u do your homework you'll learn how many times the great T.J. has been outdrawn at final tables. O another thing bad dog76, whats the last final table of a major world poker tournament have u made it to? By the way, your calling a chess/poker proven champion a donkey?? good one bad dog76.. Maybe one day you'll have a poker book out just like T.J.!!!!
|
|
#15
|
|||
|
|||
|
When did he last win???....2005 WSOP $5000 buy in 466 entries.
You idiot! |
|
#16
|
|||
|
|||
|
Hey Jimmy
When did I ever call him a "Donkey"? I said he was OVERRATED. Overrated means he gets too much credit for losing.
If I had the money these guys have and played in as many tourney's as TJ I'm sure I'd make a few final tables |
|
#17
|
|||
|
|||
|
His total listed tournament finishes.......
45 wins 42 2nd's 33 3rd's 15 4th's 22 5th's = 135 top 5 finishes |
|
#18
|
|||
|
|||
|
Only $78,015 in tournament cashes in 2008;
His lowest amt since 1989 |
|
#19
|
|||
|
|||
|
What's happened??? he has two cashes for a total of $8,421 in 2009..........
Is he being black-balled by the poker community(no sponsorship from Poker stars or full-tilt ??? Mabe he tried to shut everybody else out of his failed "MOUNTAIN" poker site...I don't know ? |
|
#20
|
|||
|
|||
|
It just came out..he had pawned a WSOP braclet, and didn't recoup it....the pawn shop sold it on e-bay for $4,006!
Why was he black-balled by the poker community; all the others are making $$$$$$ with the poker sites...why did he try the "Mountain" site that failed? was he forced into this,because he wasn't invited in with the others?? Or had he pissed off others with some previous dealings???? |
|
#21
|
|||
|
|||
|
Tj cl
Not a nice man he is nothing more then a phoney a broke and living off his past rep when theire were only the same players in the game and most of them were cheats including the so called legands look it up and see for your self i lived in vegas and saw these phoneys every day
|
|
#22
|
|||
|
|||
|
Just saw TJ @ WSOP shooting craps, he's lost much
weight, and uses a electric cart....must have had a stroke! |
|
|