Go Back   HomePokerGames Poker Forum > FORUMS > Introduce Yourself
FAQ Community Calendar

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 07-09-10, 04:28 PM
Jack Attack Jack Attack is offline
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 5
Hello All

Hello

my name is Jack. I have been playing online poker since 2003...originally I played on Party POker and Poker Room. After they banned U.S. players, I moved over to Fulltilit, where I have been ever since....I play about 3-4 nights a week for about 1-5 hours...I like playing HORSE, although it's tough to find enough people to play lately...I usually play at the small/micro level...I originally bought in for $160 in 2005 and have fluctuated between $300 and $8....I play with a strict money management philosophy...I won't sit down with more that 10% of my bankroll and I won't buy into tournaments that are more than 5%. If I lose more than 15% in a night, I stop playing...I will also stop playing if I get tired or the game starts to turn against me and I can't find another table I like...currently I have been playing rush poker NLHE with blinds of .02/.05 and .05/.10 with 40X buy in and I am also playing >10/.20 and .25/.50 FL HE with a 10x buy in....when a table fills up I will play HORSE up to .25/.50.....if I ever get over $750 I will start withdrawing....my biggest win was in a $10 buyin tournament on Pokerroom.com for $1440 back in 2005.......my screen name is JAXBIGRIG so if you see me say hello....
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:38 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.